Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tainted Love

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cody_Rhodes

Cody_Rhodes

Tainted Love Empty
PostSubject: Tainted Love   Tainted Love I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:25 pm

Cody's night out had started simple, just a few drinks with Ted and the boys. Later later night things had gotten a little more complicated though. Although the memory of most of the night was still fuzzy he found himself practically dragging himslf up to the door of the hotel room he was sharing with Randy. Weakly he raised a hand and knocked on the bottom of the door, collapsing on the floor in front of it.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Tainted Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:36 pm

Usually Randy didn't stay at the hotel after a show, he was the first one to hit the clubs and one of the last to stagger back to the hotel room he shared with his beloved Cody. But this night, his shoulder was acting up a little more than usual so when Ted and the crew came to pick them up, he opted to stay behind, assuring his worried lover that he'd be perfectly fine by himself. And it had been a mostly pleasant night, he'd watched a movie, taken a hot bath and was eagerly waiting for his brunette bombshell to come home. He almost didn't hear the weak knock at the door, being half-asleep, but his sharp ears caught the sound and he reluctantly got up out of bed. That it might be Cody didn't even cross his mind as the young man had a key to their room.

"Hello?" he opened the door cautiously and gasped when he saw the huddled figure on the ground in front of him "CODY!!!"
Back to top Go down
Cody_Rhodes

Cody_Rhodes

Tainted Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:40 pm

"R-Randy?" Cody said weakly, a small cough forcing it's way from his lungs, as he tried to look up at the older man a shoe print was clearly visible across the young man's neck.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Tainted Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:43 pm

Randy growled softly as he slowly bent down to roll the younger man into his arms "Just stay still baby." he kept his voice soft and gentle, not wanting to scare the brunette unnecessarily "I've got you, it's alright now."

Whoever did this is dead, DEAD!
Back to top Go down
Cody_Rhodes

Cody_Rhodes

Tainted Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:47 pm

Cody whimpered a bit, looking up and Randy with big blue eyes full of fear and pain. twisting a little in Randy's arm again as he moved bloody shoe prints covered the young man's bare chest.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Tainted Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:01 pm

"Oh baby...." Randy was fighting hard to contain his growing rage "Baby doll...what happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Cody_Rhodes

Cody_Rhodes

Tainted Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:38 pm

"Don't......remember," Cody muttered, eyelids growing heavy.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Tainted Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:41 pm

Randy's eyes grew wide in panic "Cody, baby you gotta stay with me now, come on sweetie keep your pretty eyes open" he rubbed the brunette's cheek until the young man looked up at him "It's alright if you don't remember for now, how about I get you cleaned up?"
Back to top Go down
Cody_Rhodes

Cody_Rhodes

Tainted Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:46 pm

Cody whimpered lik a scared puppy. "Why Teddy?" Cody asked to the empty air. "Why'd you do this to me?"
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Tainted Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:59 pm

"Shhh, Cody it's okay" Randy whispered soothingly, all the while trying not to scream in rage, [i]Ted[i] had done this??? The same Ted he'd trusted with his life? As Cena had once made a habit of saying, oh HELL no......that blonde bastard wouldn't make it to the next club night, not if HE had anything to say about it...but first, he had to take care of his baby....

"Just relax baby, I've got you" Randy gently carried Cody to the bathroom and undressed the little clothing that remained, wincing when he got a look at Cody's backside, how DARE they touch HIS baby in this way??!? People were going to die for this, Randy was going to make sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Cody_Rhodes

Cody_Rhodes

Tainted Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:23 pm

Cody whimpered, curling up in ball as best he could.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Tainted Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:20 pm

"Shhhh baby, shhhhh...." Randy whispered soothingly as he bathed Cody and washed the bloody grime away "It's okay, he's not going to touch you again."
Back to top Go down
Cody_Rhodes

Cody_Rhodes

Tainted Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:22 pm

"Pr-Pr-Promise?" Cody asked.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Tainted Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Randy nodded "I promise" he whispered, gently kissing Cody on the cheek "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Cody_Rhodes

Cody_Rhodes

Tainted Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:26 pm

"I love you......too," Cody said weakly.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Tainted Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:29 pm

Randy was just as gentle in drying Cody off and carrying him to the bed "Get some rest" he murmured, tenderly cradling Cody in his arms "And don't be afraid, I'm right here."
Back to top Go down
Cody_Rhodes

Cody_Rhodes

Tainted Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:32 pm

Cody nodded.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Tainted Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:27 pm

Randy rocked Cody back and forth in his arms, slowly lulling the young man to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Cody_Rhodes

Cody_Rhodes

Tainted Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:18 pm

"Love you Randy," Cody murmured sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Tainted Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:20 pm

"Love you too Cody" Randy rumbled softly "Go to sleep now, it's alright, I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Cody_Rhodes

Cody_Rhodes

Tainted Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:22 pm

Before Cody could respond he was out like a light, curled up in Randy's arms like a sleeping kitten.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Tainted Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:23 pm

Randy smiled and watched Cody sleep for quite a long time until finally, quite exhausted himself, he drifted off to sleep, Cody secure in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Cody_Rhodes

Cody_Rhodes

Tainted Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:25 pm

Cody slept quite peacefully for some time until the full memory of that night's events returned to him and he began to whimper, twisting in his sllep as though trying to get away from his former friend.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Tainted Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:27 pm

The motion quickly awoke Randy who gently shifted Cody in his arms and tried hard to wake him up "Cody, Cody baby wake up, it's alright, he's not here anymore."
Back to top Go down
Cody_Rhodes

Cody_Rhodes

Tainted Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:30 pm

"Teddy......Teddy no.......stop it.......stop it Teddy.......no........NO!" Cody's eyes snapped open and her looked around the room frantically, part of him was sure he was still behind the building where Ted had taken advantage of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tainted Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tainted Love
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next