Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tainted Love

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Tainted Love - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:34 pm

"Shhhhh, shhhhh....." Randy rocked Cody back and forth gently "It's okay baby doll, I'm here, I've got you" he gently kissed Cody on the forehead and ran his fingers through Cody's soft brown hair "Don't worry about Teddy sweetheart, he's not here and he'll never hurt you again."
Back to top Go down
Cody_Rhodes

Cody_Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:39 pm

Cody burrowed his head in Randy's chest and continued to cry, the memories of what his former best friend had done to him were like knives in his heart.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:43 pm

Randy continued to rock the shaking young man and kissed him over and over, tears pouring down his cheeks. He hated seeing anyone he loved in pain and Cody was especially dear to him.

"Baby I know it hurts" he whispered "I know it hurts more than anything I'll ever be able to understand, but I promise you, he will pay dearly for what he has done to you."
Back to top Go down
Cody_Rhodes

Cody_Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:46 pm

"What did I do?" Cody asked in a whimper. "Why'd he do this to me?"
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:49 pm

"Sweetheart you didn't do anything wrong" Randy was still crying as he shook his head "I wish I could tell you why he did it, but I simply don't know."
Back to top Go down
Cody_Rhodes

Cody_Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:50 pm

"Randy," Cody reached up and wiped a few tears away with his thumb. "Don't cry over me."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:53 pm

Randy took the hand and kissed it passionately "How could I NOT cry over you?" he whispered "My world is nothing without you, and now someone I thought I could trust HURTS you like this? A river of tears wouldn't be enough for me right now."
Back to top Go down
Cody_Rhodes

Cody_Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:56 pm

Cody smiled a little. "You love me that much?" Cody asked.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:00 pm

Randy wiped his eyes and cupped Cody's face in his hands "How can you doubt it my little one?" he kissed the young man passionately "I love you more than anyone will ever know."
Back to top Go down
Cody_Rhodes

Cody_Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:06 pm

Cody kissed Randy in return and pulled away with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:08 pm

"Go back to sleep" Randy murmured, holding Cody close to his heart "It'll be alright I promise."
Back to top Go down
Cody_Rhodes

Cody_Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:10 pm

Cody nodded, closing his eyes and drifting off.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:11 pm

Randy petted Cody gently and yawned but didn't fall asleep for a long long time, he couldn't get a certain blonde out of his head, a blonde that deserved to be dead....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Love   Tainted Love - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tainted Love
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2