Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Ungodly Violation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Christian

Christian

An Ungodly Violation Empty
PostSubject: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:00 am

The lights of the club gleamed hypnotically as Jay danced with his lover. They'd been there half the night and Jay did not want to leave, but eventually, Adam pulled him aside and yawned

"Baby I'm tired" he moved to a chair "I gotta rest for a while, you can keep dancing if you want to."
"Addy no" Jay pouted, trying to sit in his lover's lap "I want to stay here with you."

"Oh go have fun!" Adam chuckled, playfully pushing his boyfriend towards the dancing crowd "As soon as I get my second wind I'll be back out there with you."
Delighted, Jay gave Adam a quick kiss and danced his way back into the crowd. Eventually, he caught the eye of a cute redhead, who slowly worked his way over to where Jay was dancing. They didn't say much, it was just a thing that happened often in a club. When the song ended they walked over to the bar to get acquainted, as it turned out the redhead was single, but not disappointed to learn that Jay was not, he explained that he just liked dancing.

"Here" he smiled when Jay emptied his drink "Let me get another for you." Jay smiled and leaned back to wait, looking across the dance floor to catch his lover's eye. Adam smiled at him and mouthed Just five more minutes and Jay nodded in understanding. When the redhead returned, Jay took a quick sip of his drink and stood to head back to the dancing when a new song started

"Mind if I join you again?" The redhead was almost insistent and Jay found himself being led out to the dance floor. This new song had a heavy beat and before Jay knew it he was literally swaying in time to the music, or had his legs grown heavy? He couldn't tell anymore, things were starting to grow fuzzy. He couldn't hear the music that well either, everyone had gotten blurry...

"Addy..." Jay instinctively looked for his lover but all he saw was the redhead and he didn't look so nice anymore "Come on sweetie..." his voice was overly sweet "I'll take good care of you now..." He guided the stumbling Jay out the back door and shoved him against the hard brick wall

"Oh you're a good one" he murmured and Jay whimpered when he felt a sharp pain between his legs. Instinct told him he should fight back, that he should scream for Adam, but he couldn't move and his voice was gone. As the pain continued, his senses grew number and duller, until finally, mercifully, he slumped to the ground and the outside world faded into total blackness.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
World Heavyweight Champion
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:01 pm

Adam began to worry as he looked around and could find no sign of his younger lover anywhere. It wasn't like Jay to disappear like this so there was an instant height to his worry. Looking around for a while his worry only grew by leaaps and bounds when even after combing the entire building there was still no sign of Jay, that was until he bagan to look around outside, finding Jay slumped over on the ground he dropped to his knees next to him almost instantly. He pulled the smaller man up off the shound and into his lap, attempting then to wake him.

"Jay?" Adam asked softly. "Jay baby wake up, come on baby wake up."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:07 pm

"Ad..dy?" Jay began to whimper like a kitten "Addy....it hurts so bad..." Jay's voice still had a slight slur to it and it was so hazy that it was doubtful the young man knew where he was at that moment
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:19 pm

"It's alright baby," Adam said, crading the smaller man as close to him as possible. "It's over now, I've got you."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:22 pm

"What...what happened?" Jay's voice was starting to fade away "We were dancing and then...everything gets blurry....Addy what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:26 pm

"I got tired, so you kept dancing, and I don't really know after that baby," Adam sighed.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:29 pm

"Feel so sleepy..." Jay mumbled, his eyes sliding shut once more "So...so....tired...." his voice trailed off completely and Jay lay perfectly still in his lover's lap
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:35 pm

"Come on Jay, stay with me, stay with me now," Adam pleaded, moving slowly to his feet so not to cause his lover any discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:38 pm

Jay whimpered and curled instinctively into his lover's chest, tears beginning to fall down his face. His body evidently remembered what had happened, even if his mind had momentarily forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:40 pm

"It's alright little one," Adam whispered. "I've got you now, no one's goning to hurt you anymore."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:42 pm

Jay shuddered and gave another soft whimper, it was as if he was trying to disappear into Adam's arms.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:45 pm

"Easy, easy now," Adam whispered as he approached his car and lied Jay down in the backseat.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:47 pm

Jay instantly missed his lover's presence and began to cry "Addy..." he sounded like a child "Addy where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:49 pm

"I'm still here Jay it's alright," Adam said as he got into the driver's seat.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:53 pm

Jay continued to cry, curling up on himself like a kitten.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Adam sighed softly, driving as quickly as he could to bring tem back to the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:41 pm

The leftovers of the drug in Jay's system was wreaking havoc with his mind. Everything was coming in and out of focus so constantly that it was making him sick "Addy..." he moaned, wanting nothing more than to feel his lover's touch "Addy, Addy...."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:15 pm

"It's alright little one," Adam said as he parked the car and walked to the passenger door before easing Jay into his arms. "See, I've got you, it's alright now."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:18 pm

Jay moaned softly, eyes clamped shut. He did his best to focus on Adam's presence and prayed that the nightmares on the edge of his mind would soon go away.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:21 pm

"It's gonna be okay Jay, I promise," Adam whispered. "I'm not going to let anyone hurt you anymore."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:25 pm

Jay clung to his lover even tighter as a flash of memory came to him....bit by bit, he was starting to remember...
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:48 pm

"Shhh, I'm here, I'm here it's alright," Adam whispered as he carried Jay into their room and sat down on the bed, rocking the smaller man in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:07 pm

Jay whimpered and slowly nuzzled Adam's neck, "Addy..." His voice was a plea "Make it go away, please..."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:10 pm

Adam shushed Jay softly, placing a soft lingering kiss on the smaller man's lips.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:13 pm

Jay timidly returned the kiss, leaning back into Adam's arms with a small yawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Ungodly Violation
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Clubs and Bars-
Jump to: