Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Ungodly Violation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Christian

Christian

An Ungodly Violation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:35 pm

"W-why Addy...." Jay was fighting a losing battle to stay conscious "Why'd you s-save me like that? Y-you c-c-could've drowned..."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
World Heavyweight Champion
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:39 pm

"I told you Jay, I can't I WON'T live without you," Adam said as he began stripping the soaked clothing from his frozen lover.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:43 pm

"S-sorry..." Jay moaned as the air hit his half-frozen skin "Oh it's so cold..."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:46 pm

"It's alright little one," Adam murmured, removing his own soaked clothing next before wrapping Jay tightly in a blanket and holding him close.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:48 pm

Jay winced at the pet name and began to cry "H-how can you still call me that..." he whispered, still shaking with cold "After I tried to kill myself and nearly got you killed?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:50 pm

"Because no matter what happens I'll always love you," Adam said. "Yeah you nearly got me killed out there, but I'd die for you in a heart beat."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:54 pm

"Am I really worth it?" Jay whispered, his voice growing drowsy.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:56 pm

"Of course," Adam said.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:58 pm

"Take the pain away" Jay quietly pleaded "I don't know what I'll do if the pain doesn't go away..."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:37 am

"I'll make it go away," Adam shushed his lover with a gentle kiss.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:32 am

Jay groaned in pain as he returned the kiss, unwillingly sliding off to sleep a few minutes later.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:53 pm

Adam smiled slightly as he too drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:08 pm

Jay finally began to sleep peacefully around sunrise, his temperature finally returning to normal.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:19 pm

Early that morning Adam paced the hotel room. He was extremely nervous as he waited for Jay to wake.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:21 pm

Wrapped in several layers of blankets, Jay didn't want to wake up, but then he noticed that Adam's warm body was no longer beside him and he reluctantly opened his eyes to look around "Addy....?" His voice was still hoarse from being out in the cold last night "Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:25 pm

"I'm still here Jay," Adam said, walking over to sit on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:27 pm

"I feel like such a fool..." Jay murmured, remembering what he'd tried to do last night "Can you ever forgive me?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:31 pm

"I already have baby," Adam whispered.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:32 pm

Jay reached up to brush at Adam's long blonde hair "I love you...." he whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:38 pm

"I love you too," Adam said. "Last night made me realize how quickly I could lose you and I don't ever want that to happen again" "I want you to be a part of my life until the day I die." Adam walked around to Jay's side of the bed and got down on one knee. "Will you marry me?"
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:41 pm

"Oh Addy..." Jay put a hand to his mouth and started to cry "After all this...yes, yes I will! Oh Addy I love you so much!"
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:46 pm

Adam smiled, but as he lifted Jay's chin to be sure the smaller man was looking at him, a look of seriousness came over his eyes. "Dont you ever EVER scare me like that again Jay," Adam said.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:48 pm

"I promise" Jay whispered "As long as I have you Adam."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:50 pm

"You'll always have me Jay, you know that," Adam said. "I couldn't leave you even if I wanted to."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:53 pm

"I'll never doubt it again" Jay murmured, pulling Adam down so he would lay beside him "Never, ever again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Ungodly Violation
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Clubs and Bars-
Jump to: