Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Ungodly Violation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam Copeland
World Heavyweight Champion
Adam Copeland

An Ungodly Violation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:16 pm

Adam lied down on the bed with Jay still in his arms, pulling him close in a gently protective fashion. "Get some sleep little one, I won't leave you," Adam murmured. "I'll never leave you."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:41 am

Soothed by the deep rumble of Adam's voice, Jay fell asleep, but it was not peaceful by any means. He was having a horrific nightmare, some man he didn't recognize was ripping at his clothes and tearing into his body. It all felt so real, like it had actually happened and in a flash part of Jay's memory returned: this HAD happened, and it had happened to him. With this piece of knowledge tucked into his brain, he woke up screaming in terror.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:54 pm

"Easy, easy little one it's alright," Adam whispered. "Shhh now, it's okay, I've got you."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:16 pm

"I had such a bad dream...." Jay whimpered, his heart pounding in his chest "I felt this horrible pain, someone was hurting me Addy!" He burrowed into Adam's chest and began to sob "Don't let..him hurt me...again...." Jay cried, shaking with sorrow "Save me Addy...."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:23 pm

"Hey, hey, shhhh," Adam whispered. "He's not going to hurt you anymore, I'm not going to let anyone hurt you like that ever again."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:00 pm

"Oh my god, oh my god..." Jay began to sob even harder as the full memory returned to him "He RAPED me Addy....he pushed me against the wall like a cheap slut and he RAPED me!" Jay buried his face in his arms and continued to moan "I wish I were dead..." he whispered "I don't deserve to live after this."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:04 pm

"Shhhh little one, shhh," Adam whispered, rubbing circles on Jay's back. "Don't talk like that baby, you know I couldn't live a day without you."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:20 pm

"I love you Addy" Jay's voice was a whisper as he cried himself to sleep "I'll always love you."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:23 pm

"I love you too Jay," Adam whispered. "Always and forever."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:28 pm

After a time, when Jay was sure Adam was sound asleep, he slipped out of bed and pulled his shoes back on "I'm sorry Addy" he watched his lover sleep for a moment "I hope you can find the strength to live without me." Wiping a few last tears away, he snuck out of the hotel room, and headed out into the cold, wintry night...
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:35 pm

Adam awoke a few minutes later to find that Jay was gone. His eyes widened in worry within seconds, jumping out of bed her searched around the hotel before grabbing his shoes and jacket and rushing outside in search of his younger lover. "JAY!!!!!!!" Adam yelled.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:44 pm

Jay shivered with cold as he stumbled down the abandoned streets of the city; it was past 3am, everybody was at home. Part of Jay wanted so badly to be back with Adam, but with all the painful memories running through his head...he just couldn't stay, there was only one thing he could do, and that was go away...permanently. Fortunately, he knew just the place to do it. His step becoming a little firmer, he took a left and headed for the park, determined to carry his dark plan out.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:48 pm

I wish I were dead Jay's words hung heavy in Adam's head. He could feel the tears rising in his eyes the longer he searched but still found no sign of Jay. "Where the hell are you?" Adam muttered as he wiped a few tears off his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:51 pm

Jay flung a rock out into the half frozen pond and winced when he heard the ice crack. It would be painful, but it would serve as a quick exit from a world he no longer wanted to live in.

"I'm so sorry Addy" Jay's voice shook with cold and pain as he climbed up to the bridge that looked over the small pond "It just hurts too bad..." He poised himself on the ledge, all he'd have to do was step out and it would all end in a cold, frozen rush...
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:54 pm

Walking around again still continuing his search Adam's eyes widened when he saw Jay. "Jay!" Adam shouted. "Don't do this!"
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:56 pm

Jay's wide eyes were full of heartbreak and fear "Don't come any closer Addy" Jay took one foot off and was now only inches away from dropping "You can't help me any more, just let me go!"
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:00 pm

"No Jay," Adam said. "I can't let you go, I love you, I can't live without you."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:02 pm

"I'm sorry..." Jay whispered, slowly letting go of the bridge "I'm so sorry..." he leapt off and briefly felt the cold wind whistle around him before he fell into the icy water below...
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:06 pm

"Jay!" Adam shouted instantly rushing toward the icy water ignoring the pain as he went after his lover.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:09 pm

Stunned by the shock of the impact, Jay floated unconscious in the frigid water, slowly beginning to sink out of view, his head would be underwater within a matter of moments...
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:13 pm

"No no no no no," Adam muttered, completly numb by now. He reached Jay just before his body was fully submerged and pulled the smaller man into his arms, making his way back to the land.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:15 pm

Laying on the frozen ground, Jay shivered uncontrollably, he was literally blue with the cold, but...he was still alive.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:26 pm

Adam was shaking as he began the journey to bring Jay back to the hotel. He was NOT going to let him die.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:29 pm

Only semi-conscious, Jay was vaguely aware of two facts: one, he was still alive and two, he was COLD!

"C-c-cold..." his teeth chattered painfully "S-s-s-o c-cold..."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:31 pm

"I know baby, I know," Adam said softly as he reached the hotel. "You'll be warm soon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Ungodly Violation   An Ungodly Violation - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Ungodly Violation
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Clubs and Bars-
Jump to: