Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help me Please

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

Help me Please Empty
PostSubject: Help me Please   Help me Please I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:38 pm

Chris never saw them coming. He was taking a short walk before going to bed when he was attacked from out of nowhere. Two guys had held him down while a third punched him mercilessly. From the brief conversation he'd heard, they'd thought he'd be an easy score, and were angry now that they hadn't found any money on him. Chris tried to call out for help, but they only hit him harder. At last, satisfied that they'd done enough damage, they picked him up and threw him down into a water filled ditch, laughing when he began to shiver. When they had run off, Chris tried to get up, but he was hurt too badly and he weakly fell back into the icy water, which was quickly sapping what body heat he had left. It was starting to snow, and the big fluffy flakes only added to Chris' suffering. The only man who knew he'd gone out for a walk was his boyfriend Adam, but he'd been getting ready for bed when he'd left, if he'd already fallen asleep, he wouldn't notice he'd never come home until morning...and Chris wasn't sure if he'd live that long.

"Addy...." Chris moaned, shivering as he was slowly covered with snow "Help me....."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
World Heavyweight Champion
Adam Copeland

Help me Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:45 pm

Adam began to worry after he realized home long Chris had been gone. Grabbing his coat he rushed out the door in search of his lover, silently praying nothing had happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

Help me Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:00 pm

Laying there in the icy darkness, Chris was vaguely aware that he'd stopped shivering, a very bad sign, but he was too far gone to do anything about it. The thickly falling snow kept trying to cover his face, and he weakly shook the flakes off as they fell. Suddenly he stopped and listened; there was a voice calling his name! Chris was sure that in the dark Adam would never spot him.

"Addy....Addy...." Chris tried to yell but his voice was nearly gone and the effort was making him dizzy. Summoning up his last bit of strength he yelled "ADDY!!!!" before slumping down into the snow, almost completely covered in the icy whiteness.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Help me Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:41 pm

"Chris!" Adam yelled, rushing in the direction of his lover's voice. His eyes widened when he got to Chris, instantly dropping to his knees and pulling Chris into his arms. "Chrissy, baby," Adam said worriedly. "What happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

Help me Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:02 pm

Chris lay completely still and unresponsive, his lips were a purplish-blue and his fingers had the beginning stages of frostbite.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Help me Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:11 pm

In Adam's mind he was debating what would be faster, to run Chris to the hospital himself, or to run back to his car and take him that way.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

Help me Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:15 pm

Wrapped in Adam's relatively warm lap, Chris was starting to revive, "Addy....." his voice was a faint whimper "Addy help me....."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Help me Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:36 pm

"Shhh Chrissy, it's alright," Adam murmured. "I'm getting you help baby, just hang on."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

Help me Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:54 pm

Chris didn't answer, he'd passed out again, if he wasn't taken inside soon he would literally freeze to death.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Help me Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:31 pm

"Come on Chrissy," Adam said. He'd decided his car was the best bet. At least the heat would help.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

Help me Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:35 pm

Chris was literally stiff with the cold and nearly pale as the falling snow, except for the dark bruises that covered a good portion of his body.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Help me Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:09 pm

Once they'd reached the car Adam lied Chris in the backseat and adjusted the heat to be blowing completly and directly at him.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

Help me Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:19 pm

With all the warmth that was being directed at him, Chris should have been shivering wildly as his body tried to warm itself. But alarmingly, and this showed how grave his condition was, Chris lay completely still, not a whisper, not a moan came from him, he was as still as death itself.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Help me Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:48 pm

Adam sighed softly as he drove toward the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

Help me Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:37 am

Chris couldn't see and he couldn't hear anything. His heart rate was growing incredibly sluggish as his body finally began to succumb to exposure.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Help me Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:32 pm

"Come on Chrissy, don't you dare leave me," Adam muttered.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

Help me Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:27 pm

Chris didn't answer, not even when Adam picked him up to carry him into the ER, he literally looked like a rag doll in the blonde's arms.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Help me Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:34 pm

Adam sighed softly. He knew he'd have to face one very angry Jenna sooner or later.

"What the hell?" Jenna yelled as she rushed up to the pair. "What did you let happen to my brother!"

"You think I let this happen to him?!" Adam responded.

"Come on let's just get him taken care of," Jenna said. "Come on Chrissy," she took his hand in hers. "You stay with us now, you fight this."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

Help me Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:35 pm

Chris didn't answer, but he did start to shiver...violently.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Help me Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:39 pm

Jenna shook her head as she led the pair to a room, sighing when she was forced to leave to tend to another case. "I swear Copeland, he dies and I will make every time you come here a living hell," Jenna glared as sher left.

"Come on Chris," Adam murmured. "You can pull through this."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

Help me Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:44 pm

Chris was practically cocooned in several layers of thick thermal blanketing, in addition there were two IV's with heated saline and he'd been put on a ventilator so heated oxygen could come down into his lungs and warm him up from the inside out. His core temperature had fallen dangerously low, and it would be a while before the older blonde would be totally out of the woods.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Help me Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:46 pm

"Poor Chrissy," Adam murmured. "I'm gonna get you through this baby."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

Help me Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:52 pm

Chris gave a weak groan and shivered, one of his frostbitten hands weakly emerging from the nest of blankets.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Help me Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:00 pm

Adam didn't think twice before he took Chris' hand in his, rubbing it gently with his thumb. "I'm here baby, I'm right hre," Adam said. "You're gonna be alright."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

Help me Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:02 pm

"A...Ad...." Chris was trying very hard to speak "Ad....dy......"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help me Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me Please
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Hospital-
Jump to: