Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help me Please

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam Copeland
World Heavyweight Champion
Adam Copeland

Help me Please - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:14 pm

"Shhhhhh," Adam whispered. "I'm right here Chrissy, I'm right here."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:39 pm

"C....co...cold...." Chris' voice was very faint, even with all those blankets he couldn't stop shivering.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:16 pm

"Hey, it's alright," Adam murmured. He slid into the bed and wrapped his arms around Chris," There, better now?"
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:19 pm

"Mmmm...." Chris settled at once, resting his pale head on Adam's chest. Every so often his one hand would move weakly in Adam's, a sign that he was still there, doing his best to hang on.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:21 pm

"That's it Chrissy," Adam said. "You stay with me now."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:26 pm

"You stay with me now..."

Chris could hear Adam but it sounded very distant and faint. All he could feel was the beautiful warmth of the oxygen as it flooded his body, it felt like paradise. Content to rest in the warmth, he continued to float in darkness, Adam's voice being his lifeline back to the real world.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:28 pm

"Chris, you have to stay with me," Adam didn't realize that tears were flowing down his cheeks. "I can't lose you."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:31 pm

The older blonde could hear the pain in Adam's voice and he wanted more than anything to go to him, to let him know he'd be alright, but his body was still too weak. He was aware of something new though; he could feel Adam's arms wrapped around him and that made him smile, just knowing that his lover held him would get him through.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:36 pm

Adam sqeezed Chris's hand as he held onto it, moving his free hand to gently stroke Chris' cheek. "I'm here baby," Adam said. "I'll always be here for you."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:38 pm

Chris could feel Adam caressing him and he sighed, hoping this would reassure his lover.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:42 pm

"There you go Chris," Adam smiled slightly. "That's my Chrissy."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:46 pm

Twenty minutes later a doctor came in to examine Chris and decided he'd warmed up enough that the ventilator was no longer necessary. For a split second, as the tube was removed, Chris' eyes opened and he looked up at Adam with a bleary, unfocused gaze. But then exhaustion kicked in and his eyes slid shut once more.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:55 pm

Just as Adam was about to relax Jenna came storming into the room. She was off the clock so she could let Adam have it now.

"I can't beileve you let this happen to him!" Jenna yelled. "He could've died thanks to you!" "I knew he could do better than you, you're no where near good enough for my brother!"
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:57 pm

Chris could hear his little sister ripping into Adam and it troubled him deeply. Though he wanted nothing more than to sleep, he couldn't let his sister blame Adam for this, because it wasn't his fault.

"Jen-Jen please...." his voice came out as a croak "Don't...blame...Addy...it's not his fault."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:00 pm

"You could've died Chris," Jenna said, sitting down next to her brother as she started to cry. "I could've lost you."

"I would have lost him to you know!" Adam shot back.

"I wasn't talking to you!" Jenna snapped.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:05 pm

"Stop it!" Chris' eyes snapped open and he glared at his sister and his lover with all the anger left in his body "Jenna you're not...being...fair..." he was pushing himself too far but the blonde didn't care "Addy found me...he saved me, I would've...frozen...to death...without him." He shut his eyes and groaned, all that talking had taken a huge toll on his body.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:08 pm

Jenna rolled her eyes. Truth be told she'd hated Adam since the moment he and Chris had gotten together, this just gave her a reason to hate him more. "Whatever," Jenna muttered.

"Selfish little brat," Adam muttered. "You're just mad that now that your brother is with me his attention isn't focused on you anymore!"
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:09 pm

"Please stop it..." Chris moaned, growing more and more distressed "Please Addy, Jen-Jen...."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:15 pm

"I'm the selfish one!" Jenna yelled. "You won't even let him come see me!"

"Oh, so you're saying I control him now?!" Adam shot back.

"That's exactly what I'm saying!" Jenna yelled again.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:17 pm

"Enough, ENOUGH!" Chris weakly pushed himself up and looked at the two blondes who were staring at him in shock "You..." he pointed at Adam "And YOU!" he pointed at his sister "Get. Out."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:20 pm

"Chrissy, baby," Adam said. "It wasn't me, she started it!"
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:22 pm

Chris eyes, bleary though they were, were as hard as stone "I don't care" he muttered "Get out, if all the two of you can do is fight and bicker, than I don't want to see either of you."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:25 pm

"I'll go," Jenna muttered. "Somebody's gotta keep an eye on him."

Adam nodded.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:27 pm

Even after Jenna left Chris continued to glare at his lover "Out..." he growled "I mean it Addy, get out."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:29 pm

"Alright," Adam muttered, hanging his head. "but I'm not going far, I'll be outside if you need me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me Please
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Hospital-
Jump to: