Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help me Please

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

Help me Please - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:33 pm

Chris felt like scum for throwing both his sister AND his lover out, but he'd only done it because he was tired of their bickering and wanted to rest. He lay back down on the pillows and closed his eyes

"Addy will forgive me" he murmured softly "Soon as I get a little sleep, I'll call him in...." he drifted off and fell into a deep, deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
World Heavyweight Champion
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:36 pm

Adam sighed as he sat outside, He hated not being there with Chris.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:39 pm

Hours later, Chris began to have a vicious nightmare, he dreamed that he was back out in the snow, only this time, Adam didn't find him and he simply lay there in the snow, getting colder and colder. It felt so real, the pressure of the snow against his chest, not being able to breath...terrified, Chris' eyes snapped open and he found that part of what he felt was real, there WAS an intense pressure on his chest and it HURT! And to make matter's worse, he was alone!

"Addy!" Chris began to cough painfully "ADDY!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:43 pm

Luckily Adam was walking back into the hospital.

"Chrissy!" Adam called. " What is it baby?"
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:45 pm

"My chest...hurts...." Chris whimpered as he began to cough in vicious spasms "Can't breathe...." He turned on his side and groaned, he was coughing so hard he was starting to gag.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:50 pm

Adam rushed into the hall to get a doctor as quickly as a he could.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:21 am

Chris was wheezing when Adam came back in, doctor in tow "Ad..dy...." Chris' eyes were filling with pained tears "I'm sorry I made you go away, I'm sorry....." he moaned when another round of coughing hit him.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:56 am

"Shhhh, it's alright baby," Adam murmured. "You worry about you right now okay?"
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:51 pm

Chris nodded and tried to relax so the doctors could examine him. It turned out that what he was experiencing was a side effect of 'thawing out', so to speak. When his body temperature had dropped dangerously low, a lot of his inner moisture had begun to freeze up. Now that his body temperature was close to normal again, it was all melting and piling up, especially in his lungs. Chris' IV's were adjusted accordingly and a nasal cannula was added to help him breathe while his body continued to recover.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:55 pm

"I'm not going anywhere this time," Adam murmured.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:57 pm

Chris nodded "Just promise me" he whispered hoarsely "Promise me you and Jenna won't fight anymore."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:59 pm

"You'll have to talk to her about that Chris," Adam said. "She hates my guts."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:01 pm

"I know she does" Chris sighed sadly and yawned "At least promise me that you won't yell anymore, I'm very..." he yawned again "sleepy."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:03 pm

"I promise," Adam said, sliding into the bed and pulling Chris close to him. "Now get some sleep Chrissy."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:21 pm

"I love you...." Chris whispered, coughing softly as he drifted off to sleep "And thank you...for saving me."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:25 pm

"Anything for you baby," Adam murmured. "I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:27 pm

Chris rested peacefully in Adam's arms, the only sign of his near-death experience were the bandages protecting his frostbitten fingers, and even those were due to be removed soon.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:30 pm

Adam smiled when he heard footsteps at Chris' door and looked up to see Jenna standing there.

"How is he?" Jenna muttered.

"Getting better, slowly," Adam replied.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:31 pm

Chris had heard his sister come in, but he decided to keep his eyes shut and make like he was still sleeping, he wanted to hear how this would play out.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:36 pm

Jenna nodded.

"Thank you," Jenna muttered. "For saving him."

Adam shrugged. "I love him, I couldn't let him die there."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:37 pm

Chris smiled to himself, the memory of Adam pulling him out of the snow was still very fresh in his mind and one he was not soon to forget.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:44 pm

"Well, when he wakes up, tel him I came by, his neice wanted to see him," Jenna said.

Adam nodded.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:48 pm

"Lily wants to see me?" Chris couldn't help himself and let his eyes pop open "She's here?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:50 pm

"Right outside," Jenna smiled. "You wanna see her?"
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:53 pm

"Please" Chris nodded, eyes widening when the little girl was brought in "Come here Silly-Lily!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me Please   Help me Please - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me Please
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Hospital-
Jump to: