Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Really Shouldn't Be Here

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Shelley
TNA World Tag Team Champion
Alex Shelley

Really Shouldn't Be Here Empty
PostSubject: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:10 pm

Alex was cursing the fact that he'd decided to come to Impact tonight. Not only were his back and neck killing him, but he wasn't exactly feeling well either. He felt hot all over, his stomach was flipping like a gymnast and he was incredibly dizzy. "I really shouldn't have come tonight," he muttered as he curled up on the couch in his and Chris' lockeroom, his eyes sliding shut slowly.
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin
Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:35 am

Chris smiled when he saw Alex curled up on the couch fast asleep "Dear Lexie..." Chris shook his head, walking over to where Alex lay unmoving "Wake up sleepyhead, it's time to go home."
Back to top Go down
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:07 pm

Alex opened his eyes and flashed Chris a small smile, he wasn't about to let him know how horrible he felt.
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin
Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:04 am

Even though Alex smiled at him, Chris had a feeling that something was wrong "You feeling okay Lexie?" he rubbed the brunette's forehead gently "You look a little pale."
Back to top Go down
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:42 am

"I'm fine baby," Alex said. "Honest."
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin
Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:34 am

"You don't look fine" Chris insisted, knowing how Alex often hid things like this from him "You sure nothing's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:17 pm

"I'm sure baby," Alex said. "I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin
Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:00 pm

Chris didn't push the issue any further, but he did watch Alex out of the corner of his eye while they headed back to the hotel, he KNEW that something was wrong...and he really wished that Alex would tell him what it was before things got out of hand...
Back to top Go down
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:04 pm

Alex paused as he walked toward the car, his vison beginning to blur.
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin
Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:07 pm

Chris froze when he saw Alex beginning to wobble "Lexie....?" He walked over quickly "You okay baby? Talk to me..."
Back to top Go down
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:11 pm

"Don't feel so.....good," Alex muttered before his knees gave out under him.
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin
Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:18 pm

"Lexie!!!!" Chris caught his lover before he hit the ground and swung him up into his arms. What he saw scared him: Alex had turned a ghastly shade of pale and was now definitely running a fever, though it wasn't very high.

"Oh Lexie..." Chris sighed as he carried his lover the rest of the way to the car "What am I going to do with you?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:21 pm

"Don't know," Alex muttered, snuggling into Chris' arms.
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin
Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:24 pm

"I oughta smack ya you stubborn fool" Chris shook his head as he gently placed Alex in the car "You know you shouldn't hide stuff like this, you know how it makes me worry."
Back to top Go down
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:26 pm

"Love you too CC," Alex murmured, curling up on the seat.
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin
Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:32 pm

Chris couldn't help but chuckle as he drove to the hotel, it was impossible to stay mad at Alex for any length of time,

"All right you silly monkey" Chris grinned as he picked Alex up and lifted him out of the car "The only thing you're doing tonight is...sleeping, got it?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:35 pm

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Alex chuckled. "I hear you."
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin
Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:38 pm

Chris gently carried Alex up to their hotel room and laid him down on the bed "Get some sleep" he whispered "I'll be right here."
Back to top Go down
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:40 pm

Alex nodded. "Love you CC," Alex murmured.
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin
Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:21 pm

"I love you too Lexie." Chris gently kissed Alex on the cheek and lay down beside him, smiling softly while he watched Alex sleep.
Back to top Go down
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:12 pm

Alex slept peacefully for awhile until his stomach began to lurch, waking him up instantly. Dragging himself to the bathroom he began to retch violently as soon as he hit his kness, massive amounts of blood flowing into the porcleian bowl.
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin
Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:38 pm

Chris snapped awake when he heard the retching "Lexie?" he jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom, screaming at the bloody sight he encountered "Lexie!! Oh my god Lex!!!!" He got down on his knees and cradled Alex as best as he could "Just hang on sweetheart..." Chris whispered as soothingly as he could while he fought the urge to scream in horror, something was wrong, something was very wrong
Back to top Go down
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:47 pm

"Take me back to bed CC," Alex whispered weakly. "So......tired."
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin
Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:48 pm

"Lexie you gotta stay awake" Chris murmured, gently pulling Alex into his arms "You need to go to the hospital baby, you threw up blood, that's bad."
Back to top Go down
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:50 pm

"Don't need them," Alex muttered. "Need you, don't need them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Really Shouldn't Be Here
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: The Shows :: TNA :: Backstage-
Jump to: