Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Really Shouldn't Be Here

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alex Shelley
TNA World Tag Team Champion
Alex Shelley

Really Shouldn't Be Here - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:57 pm

"Love you CC," Alex muttered sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin
Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:15 pm

"Love you too" Chris murmured, gently stroking Alex's short brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:17 pm

Alex drifted off to sleep soon after, but the night was far from over................
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin
Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:31 pm

It was one in the morning when Chris felt Alex begin to stir uncomfortably in the bed "Lexie?" Chris sat up in concern "Baby are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:07 pm

"It......hurts," Alex whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin
Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:09 pm

"Where Lexie, where does it hurt?" Chris tried to hold back his panic as he hit the call button "Talk to me baby, where's the pain?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:12 pm

"My.....stmach!" Alex nearly screamed. "Make it stop!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin
Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:18 am

"Shhh, Lexie, shhhh" Chris held Alex closely as doctors began to swarm in "Just stay with me Lexie, they'll figure out what's wrong."
Back to top Go down
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:48 pm

Alex was nearly doubled over in pain, tears streaming down his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin
Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:26 pm

Chris could feel tears sliding down his own cheeks, but he didn't dare pause to wipe them away, his Lexie needed him

"What's wrong with him?" he whispered frantically, getting scared when nobody answered "What's happening to my Lexie?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:21 pm

The doctors spoke quickly amongst themselves, but Alex could here the words, emergency surgery and his eyes went wide as the doctors began rushing him down the hall. "Chris!" Alex called in a whimper.
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin
Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:58 pm

"Lexie, Lexie it'll be okay!" Chris struggled to follow the clump of doctors and nurses that were rushing Alex to surgery, but at the doors to the operating room two nurses pushed him back,

"Let me through!" Chris begged, growing frantic when Alex disappeared around a corner "Please, he needs me, I have to be with him!!" In tears, he broke down in sobs when the nurses forbade him access and left him all alone. Collapsing to the floor, he wailed in misery...and fear....what was going to happen to his Lexie??
Back to top Go down
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:19 pm

Alex struggled with the doctors now that Chris wasn't at his side. Sedating him was not going to be easy until this issue was remedied.

"Alright," one of the nurses approached Chris. "You can come back, but only for a while."
Back to top Go down
Chris Sabin
Chris Sabin

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:20 am

Chris practically ran to the operating room, barely stopping to let a nurse put a surgical mask on so he wouldn't contaminate the operating room

"Lexie, Lexie calm down!" he knelt by the brunette's side and squeezed his hand until the younger man calmed and grew still "It's okay" Chris murmured gently "They're going to take care of you now, just relax and lie still."
Back to top Go down
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:33 pm

"I'm scared CC," Alex muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really Shouldn't Be Here   Really Shouldn't Be Here - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Really Shouldn't Be Here
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: The Shows :: TNA :: Backstage-
Jump to: