Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The first night is the hardest...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Becky

The first night is the hardest... Empty
PostSubject: The first night is the hardest...   The first night is the hardest... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:08 pm

Becky fought tears as she changed for bed. That smell...it was the scent of her twinny, her baby doll, her soul mate, a painful reminder of the past nine days she'd spent in North Carolina. And now here she was, alone in Ohio, about to sleep in an empty bed, so tiny compared to the one she and her twinny had shared...the concept seemed so foreign that she almost didn't want to contemplate it, but she had no choice...even thinking about how far away her twinny now was brought tears to her eyes and she didn't fight them anymore, it hurt too much.

Just hug the bear she whispered to herself, rocking slowly back and forth, the white teddy bear clutched in her arms When you hug it she's here, when you hug it... even thinking about it she dissolved into more sobs of pain, it just wasn't the same and it hurt, oh god how it hurt!

Oh Twinny she sobbed I was so happy with you, I should've brought you with me, to hell with society and school, you're my heart, you should be here with me right now!"

Curled up with heartrending pain, she settled into bed and tried hard to imagine that the warm presence she'd cuddled next to every night for nine days was still beside her.....
Back to top Go down

The first night is the hardest...
Page 1 of 1