Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Last Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

The Last Night Empty
PostSubject: The Last Night   The Last Night I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:32 pm

Tears streamed down Angel's cheeks as she stared at the pill bottle in front of her. Ever since her father had become obsessed with beating The Undertaker at Wrestlemania he'd become a different man. He'd even let the obsession drift into his personal life, and that was what had driven Angel to her breaking point that night. He was hateful, angry and distant, if Angel didn't know any better she'd think he was using the pills again. Terrified of living with the man that had caused her so much intense pain she finished writing her final goodbyes, not to her father, but to her boyfriend, Randy Orton; before downing the plls and reopening the years and years worth of wounds on her arms.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

The Last Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Night   The Last Night I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:22 pm

Chris hadn't been able to sleep so he was strolling the empty floors of the hotel when he heard a loud THUMP come from one of the rooms. He frowned when he saw that it was Angel's room, he'd seen her earlier in the day and she'd looked completely miserable.

"Angel?" Chris reached up to knock on the door and paused when he saw it was partly open "Angel are you okay?" He went inside and cautiously looked around "Angel..." he went all the way inside and felt his heart begin to pound when he saw what was in the bathroom. Angel was slumped on the floor, blood pouring from her arms, pills all around her,

"ANGEL!!!" Chris quickly knelt by her side and felt for a pulse, grabbing two towels when he found a weak, but steady sign that she was still alive. He wrapped the towel's tightly around Angel's arms and stroked her face when she began to moan "Stay with me Angel" he looked at all the empty pill bottles and worry filled his mind "Angel, Angel I need to know..." Chris shook her lightly "What did you take sweetheart? Which pills did you take?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

The Last Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Night   The Last Night I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:25 pm

"Zo...Zoloft," Angel muttered, she'd chosen her heaviest anti-depressant. "Tell....Randy.......I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

The Last Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Night   The Last Night I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:30 pm

"No Angel, stay with me!" Chris patted her cheek to keep her eyes open "You hang on, for Randy's sake and mine, alright?" He gently picked Angel up and carried her down to his car, driving as fast as he could to the hospital.

"Come on Angel..." Chris had kept her head in his lap so he could make sure she stayed awake "Do NOT fall asleep, I'm not going to lose you, not like this."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

The Last Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Night   The Last Night I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:33 pm

Angel shook her head. "Don't....want to," Angel muttered. "Want...to...die."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

The Last Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Night   The Last Night I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:39 pm

"Please Angel!" Chris took her hand and squeezed it tightly "You know how much Randy loves you, do you want to break his heart?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

The Last Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Night   The Last Night I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:47 pm

"Don't....wanna hurt anymore," Angel whispered, her voice losing strenght.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

The Last Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Night   The Last Night I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:58 pm

"Angel, Angel please!" Chris began to cry "I don't know what hurt you're trying to escape from, but I swear to you, stay with me and I will help you through it. You're like a sister to me, I couldn't bear to lose you!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

The Last Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Night   The Last Night I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:53 pm

"I'm tired....of being....his daughter," Angel muttered.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

The Last Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Night   The Last Night I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:06 pm

"Shawn?" Chris' eyes grew wide and then he panicked when Angel's eyes slid shut "Angel, baby? Oh honey don't you dare leave me!" He parked the car, picked Angel up and ran for the entrance to the ER, praying over and over that a young life had not just ended in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

The Last Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Night   The Last Night I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:08 pm

Meanwhile on the inside Angel had no will to pull though this, and without that, she never would.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

The Last Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Night   The Last Night I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:13 pm

Randy had been sleeping soundly when his cell phone went off

"Hello?" he whispered groggily, sitting upright when he heard the frantic tone in Chris' voice "What happened? WHAT? Yes, yes I'll be right there!" He hung up, pulled some clothes on and ran out to his car, he had to get to the hospital and fast!!!
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

The Last Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Night   The Last Night I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:17 pm

Angel was giving up completely, she was still alive, but there wasn't much time left for her if she didn't start fighting soon.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

The Last Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Night   The Last Night I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:18 pm

Randy was out of breath by the time he reached Chris "Where is she?" He panted, worry all over his face "Is she still alive? Take me to her, for the love of god take me to her!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

The Last Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Night   The Last Night I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:20 pm

In Angel's hospital room the only sound was the very few and far between beeps of her heart monitor.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

The Last Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Night   The Last Night I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:26 pm

"Angel...oh sweetheart..." Randy started to cry when he saw how pale his girlfriend was "Baby why'd you try and do this?" He took her hand and sadly traced the bandages that covered her wrist "Why didn't you come to me for help? Did...did you do this because of me?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

The Last Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Night   The Last Night I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:30 pm

Angel didn't respond, heart heartrate incredibly slow, the monitor was lucky to beep twice in one minute.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

The Last Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Night   The Last Night I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:36 pm

"Sweetheart please don't leave me" Randy squeezed her hand and kissed it gently "I love you Angel, more than I've ever loved anybody and...and, tomorrow I was going to ask you to marry me." He kissed her hand again and began to cry "God Angel I don't want to lose you, I want to spend forever with you!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

The Last Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Night   The Last Night I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:40 pm

Angel moaned softly, but gave no verbal response.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

The Last Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Night   The Last Night I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:44 pm

"Angel please don't die" Randy's voice was a mere whisper "I want to be with you forever, I want to see you when I come home, I want to grow old with you and have a house full of children and grandchildren..." he leaned over and kissed her gently on the forehead "Baby I know you can hear me, come back to me, come back to us. I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

The Last Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Night   The Last Night I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:49 pm

Angel weakly squeezed Randy's hand.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

The Last Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Night   The Last Night I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:33 pm

"That's it Angel" Randy squeezed back and smiled "Come on back to me."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

The Last Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Night   The Last Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:35 pm

"Randy?" Angel's voice was nothing more than a hoarse whisper.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

The Last Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Night   The Last Night I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:17 pm

"I'm here Angel baby," Randy gently rubbed her cheek "It's all right, I'm here with you."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

The Last Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Night   The Last Night I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:22 pm

"I'm sorry," Angel said weakly. "I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Last Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Night   The Last Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Night
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next