Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hold me close, all through the night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Becky

Hold me close, all through the night Empty
PostSubject: Hold me close, all through the night   Hold me close, all through the night I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:05 pm

The diagnosis was a harsh case of the swine flu. She'd been in the hospital for two days, pumped full of medication to keep her fever under control. A day after she'd been admitted, her lungs had been compromised to the point where the doctors had to place her on a respirator. She was currently alone, her parents had gone home for the night, but she was terribly lonely anyway, despite the fact that her body was screaming for her to sleep and recuperate. What she wanted the most was for her twinny, her soul mate, to come be with her for a while. However, she was down in North Carolina, 500 miles away, and for all Becky knew, she was still there.

Oh baby....she thought weakly, trying hard to stay awake Please come....I need you so bad....
Back to top Go down
Samantha

Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Hold me close, all through the night   Hold me close, all through the night I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:35 pm

"Shouldn't you be sleeping?" the brunette asked softly as she walked into the room. "You didn't really think I'd leave you here alone did you?"
Back to top Go down
Becky

PostSubject: Re: Hold me close, all through the night   Hold me close, all through the night I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:16 pm

The blonde's eyes widened and tears began to pour from her bleary hazel eyes as her beloved angel came closer.
Back to top Go down
Samantha

Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Hold me close, all through the night   Hold me close, all through the night I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:18 pm

"Hey, hey, don't cry now," she whispered, sitting down on the edge of the bed. "I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Becky

PostSubject: Re: Hold me close, all through the night   Hold me close, all through the night I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:24 pm

Becky's bright eyes were full of love as she continued to fight the urge to sleep. Part of her was afraid that this was all a delusion inspired by her sickened mind...
Back to top Go down
Samantha

Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Hold me close, all through the night   Hold me close, all through the night I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:26 pm

"You need rest Darlin'" Samantha whispered, she southern drawl see denied having growing thicker with worry.
Back to top Go down
Becky

PostSubject: Re: Hold me close, all through the night   Hold me close, all through the night I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:34 pm

Becky looked down and weakly curled her fingers around Samantha's, the silent plea almost ringing out Are you real?
Back to top Go down
Samantha

Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Hold me close, all through the night   Hold me close, all through the night I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:36 pm

"I'm here darlin, I'm really here," Samantha whispered. "Now get some sleep for me, please?"
Back to top Go down
Becky

PostSubject: Re: Hold me close, all through the night   Hold me close, all through the night I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:41 pm

Becky's nod was barely visible as she drifted off into a medicated slumber, one hand still wrapped around Samantha's. Though she was resting now, she had a long ways to go before she could be removed from the respirator...
Back to top Go down
Samantha

Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Hold me close, all through the night   Hold me close, all through the night I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:43 pm

Though incredibly tired after the long drive, the brunette refused to sleep as she kept a bedside vigil next to her angel through the night.
Back to top Go down
Becky

PostSubject: Re: Hold me close, all through the night   Hold me close, all through the night I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:46 pm

Becky was having a nightmare. She was leaving the hospital, but just as she went out, someone else was rushed into the ER, a team of doctors working frantically on the tiny body. With a heart-stopping thump she realized it was her angel and she began to scream when she saw the heart monitor flat line...
Back to top Go down
Samantha

Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Hold me close, all through the night   Hold me close, all through the night I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:55 pm

"Hey, hey," Samantha shook her gently. "Baby, baby wake up."
Back to top Go down
Becky

PostSubject: Re: Hold me close, all through the night   Hold me close, all through the night I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:11 pm

Becky awoke with a muffled whimper, her screams partially blocked by the breathing tube that went down her throat. Her eyes roamed wildly, it was obvious she was having a panic attack.
Back to top Go down
Samantha

Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Hold me close, all through the night   Hold me close, all through the night I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:14 pm

"Hey, baby, baby look at me, look at me darlin, it's okay," Samantha said softly.
Back to top Go down
Becky

PostSubject: Re: Hold me close, all through the night   Hold me close, all through the night I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:19 pm

It took a few minutes for Becky to lock eyes with Samantha, but once she did she immediately began to relax.
Back to top Go down
Samantha

Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Hold me close, all through the night   Hold me close, all through the night I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:21 pm

"There you go that's it, everything's okay," Samantha murmured gently.
Back to top Go down
Becky

PostSubject: Re: Hold me close, all through the night   Hold me close, all through the night I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:22 pm

Becky's breath still game in short gasps, but eventually, she grew still again and even more slowly went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Samantha

Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Hold me close, all through the night   Hold me close, all through the night I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:23 pm

Samantha smiled and drifted off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hold me close, all through the night   Hold me close, all through the night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hold me close, all through the night
Page 1 of 1