Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Living Nightmare

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam Copeland
World Heavyweight Champion
Adam Copeland

Living Nightmare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:40 pm

"Shhhhhh," Adam soothed, wiping a few of Jay's tears away. "Nobody's hurting me little one, nobody's gonna hurt you either."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:42 pm

"Promise?" Jay whispered, clinging to Adam as tightly as he could "You won't let them get me?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:43 pm

"I promise little one, they're not gonna get you, I promise." Adam said.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:44 pm

Jay nodded and rested his head on Adam's chest "Addy....when you find them, will you do something to AJ for me?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:46 pm

"Anything Jay," Adam said. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:47 pm

"Before you kill him" Jay murmured "Cut his manhood off."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:49 pm

"I can do that," Adam grinned wickedly. "If he's lucky I won't shove it down his throat after I do."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:00 pm

"Addy...." Jay was really starting to wake up now "There's something I want to know. What...what happened after I disappeared? Did you, did everyone look for me?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:02 pm

Adam nodded. "Even that idiot Swagger helped me look for you," Adam said.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:03 pm

"Did...did THEY miss me?" Jay whispered, referring to the legions of fans they'd entertained for years.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:05 pm

Adam nodded. "Some of them started forming search parties of their own," Adam replied.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:10 pm

Despite what he'd been through, Jay suddenly began to laugh "I bet Vince pitched a fit" he whispered
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:11 pm

"A royal fit," Adam chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:14 pm

Jay suddenly grew somber and his eyes became watery "I'm so sorry...." he whispered "For all the pain I've put you through, I did try to get away, but, they caught me and...." he blushed "They did things to me.....to make sure it wouldn't happen again."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:15 pm

Adam gently pressed a finger to Jay's lips. "Don't apologize," Adam said. "None of this is your fault little one, none of it."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:18 pm

Without a word, Jay flicked the blanket aside so Adam could see the deep scarring on his legs "THAT is my fault" he murmured "Because I ran...."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:19 pm

Adam sighed and shook his head, "My poor baby," Adam said softly.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:21 pm

"When can I go home?" Jay whispered "It's been so long...I don't even remember what it looks like anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:23 pm

"I'll be honest Jay," Adam sighed. "It'll probably be a while before I can take you home again."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:25 pm

Jay sighed as well and nuzzled Adam as best he could "You have no idea, how much I missed you" he whispered, beginning to yawn again "It hurt so much..."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:28 pm

"I know, I know," Adam said, running a gentle hand over Jay's hair. "It's alright now, I'm not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:29 pm

"I'm still sick aren't I?" Jay only wanted to confirm what he already knew "Will I still die Addy?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:31 pm

"You're not gonna die baby," Adam said. "I won't let that happen."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:33 pm

Jay yawned widely "I'm gonna sleep for a while...." his eyes began to drift shut as he looked up at Adam "Will you still be here when I wake up?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:35 pm

"Of course I will," Adam said. "I'm not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Nightmare
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next