Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Living Nightmare

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Christian

Christian

Living Nightmare - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:38 pm

Jay was already asleep, quite content to be held in Adam's arms for the rest of time.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
World Heavyweight Champion
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:40 pm

Adam smiled, soon drifting off to sleep himself.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:33 pm

Jay's recovery was steady but slow, much to slow to suit the blonde who was still paranoid that AJ would find out he wasn't dead and come after him.

"Addy..." he murmured one afternoon "I'm getting so much better, will they let me go soon? I...I'm afraid...."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:34 pm

"I don't know baby," Adam sighed. "You don't have to be scared though, I'm here, I'll protect you."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:37 pm

"He's completely insane" Jay murmured "If he finds out I'm still alive....there's no telling what he'll do to get me again..."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:41 pm

"Shhhhhhh,"Adam whispered. "If that little psycho even looks at you again I'm gonna kill him."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:43 pm

"Please Addy..." Jay was begging now "I don't care if I have to stay in bed for a month, I...want...to...go...home!"
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:48 pm

"Jay," Adam sighed. "You know if it was up to me I'd take you home, but it's not."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:50 pm

"Then ASK them!" Jay was in tears now "Please, please, PLEASE Addy, I want, I need to go home, if you love me, take me there please!"
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:51 pm

"Alright, alright, I'll talk to them," Adam said as he pressed the call button.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:56 pm

Jay clung to Adam tightly, if he couldn't go home, he didn't know what he'd do.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:57 pm

"I'll be right back," Adam said. "I'm gonna walk up to the nurses desk and talk to Jen, I know she can cut a few strings."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:59 pm

"Please don't go" Jay whimpered, clinging to Adam more tightly than ever "Don't leave me alone Addy please...."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:01 pm

"Okay, okay, shhhhhh," Adam said. "I'll stay, I'll stay, she should be coming around soon anyways."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:02 pm

"Just don't go, don't go....." Jay couldn't stop whimpering, he looked like a scared child.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:04 pm

"I'm not baby, I'm right here," Adam cradled Jay as close to him as he could. "I've got you little one."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:08 pm

Jay didn't even look up when Jen came in, his face was burrowed into Adam's side and he had no intentions of moving anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:11 pm

"Jen, is there anything we can do to get him home soon?" Adam asked, a pleading look in his eyes.

"Well.......since I run this place," Jenna said. "I'll pull a few strings and see if I can get you outta here by shift change."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:47 pm

"Thank you..." Jay whispered, still very scared.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:57 pm

"No problem," Jenna smiled, leaving the room.

"See?" Adam smiled. "Feel better now?"
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:55 am

"A....a little....." Jay murmured "I'll really feel better once I'm back at the house with you."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:56 pm

"Soon little one," Adam murmured. "Jen's gonna get you outta here as soon as she can."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:22 pm

Finally, Jen came back with Jay's release papers all in order. Less than five minutes later Adam was gently carrying Jay out to the car.

Unbeknownst to anyone, someone else was watching the two leave the hospital....and he was NOT happy.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:41 am

Adam smiled as he cradled his lover in his arms on the way to the car.

"Ready to go home little one?" Adam asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Nightmare   Living Nightmare - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Nightmare
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3