Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Angel's Inner Demons

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

An Angel's Inner Demons Empty
PostSubject: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:06 pm

Angel breathed a sigh of releif as she entered the Legacy locker room, finding it empty. After winning her high profile number one contender match with Maryse, she really need a shower. She walked into the stall and stripped out of her gear, thowing it out into the empty locker room. Turning on the water she let it spray down on her before she started removing the tape around her wrist. She'd always said that the tape was her way of honoring her father, but their was a must darker reason behind it. After removing the tape she looked down at the scars across her wrist, a dark reminder of her early teenage years. Seconds later she felt a hand grip her wrist, and looked up to see her boyfriend, Cody Rhodes, glancing at her wrists, a look of hurt in his blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:19 am

"What are these?" he murmured softly "I thought you told me you didn't do this anymore."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:20 am

"Cody, those are old, just scars nothing more," Angel said. "I'm not doing that anymore.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:25 am

"They don't look old" Cody murmured, running his finger over one scar that looked particularly fresh "I don't remember this one."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:27 am

"It's always been there," Angel said quickly. "I wouldn't go back to that."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:29 am

"Angel!" Cody tried to argue back but she wrenched her arm away and ran off before he could say another word.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:31 am

Angel couldn't let Cody find out she'd gone back to cutting again. She couldn't let anyone know how truly iunstable her relationship with her father was.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:42 am

"Angel?" Cody had come to her hotel room and was knocking persistently "Angel let me in, we need to talk!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:43 am

Angel sighed softly, opening the door.

"I don't want to talk about it," Angel said.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:45 am

Cody looked at her arms and noticed with sadness that there was a thick armband covering her one wrist "Angel..." his voice was full of sadness "Please..." he laid a tender hand on her cheek "Don't shut me out with this, I'm begging you."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:47 am

"I can't talk about it Cody, I just can't!" Angel said, her eyes becoming misty.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:48 am

"Angel WHY?" Now Cody's eyes were filling with tears "I want to help you, why won't you let me?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:50 am

"It has nothing to do with you Cody, I just.......nobody can ever know the truth," Angel said softly.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:53 am

"Nobody?" Cody's lisp became very pronounced "Not even someone who loves you?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:56 am

"Nobody, not now, not ever," Angel said.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:01 am

"Angel PLEASE tell me!" Cody was growing desperate "If you don't let me in...you'll lose me."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:02 am

"Cody.......don't......don't say that, don't leave me!" Angel pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:05 am

"Then tell me what's going on!" Cody pleaded "We promised..." he murmured softly "No secrets between us."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:06 am

"I know, I know," Angel said softly. "I've just been keeping this secret for so long, it's all I know how to do."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:07 am

"Can I come in?" Cody whispered "I know it's hard when you've kept something secret, but this is something you shouldn't hide."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:08 am

"Alright, I'll try to let it go, for you," Angel said.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Unified Tag Team Champion
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:19 pm

"That's my Angel" Cody whispered, slowly shutting the door behind them "I'm going to help you through this Angel, you'll see."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:21 pm

"I don't know Cody, I've been doing this for a long time," Angel said. "It might be too late to save me now."
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:23 pm

"It's never too late" Cody murmured "I'm sure your father's said that often enough, look at his career, look at the low he came up from!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:25 pm

"That's just it Cody," Angel said. "He's.....he's the reason I do it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Angel's Inner Demons
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: The Shows :: Raw :: Backstage-
Jump to: