Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Angel's Inner Demons

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cody Rhodes
Unified Tag Team Champion
Cody Rhodes

An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:29 pm

"What?" Cody sat on the bed and pulled Angel into his lap "Why? What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:33 pm

"We aren't as close as he makes it seem Cody, he only started being this sweet to me when I got my contract," Angel admitted. "Before that, I was in the shadows, Cameron and Cheyenne got all the attenttion, and I didn't exsist."
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:37 pm

"He didn't...hurt you...did he?" Cody respected the Heartbreak Kid immensely, but he was two seconds away from hurling that respect straight out the window "Cause if he did I swear Angel..."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:39 pm

"I would have been happier if he had." Angel adimitted. "At leat if he'd done that he would have noticed me."
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:41 pm

"Sweetheart..." Cody wasn't quite sure what to say "I'm sure your dad has always loved you, maybe you becoming a diva was the best way for him to express his love."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:45 pm

"You know Rebecca's not my mother, right?" Angel asked. "My mother's name is Theresa, she was my dad's first wife." "When he got addicted to the pain pills he had for his back, he left us, my mom told him to choose us or the pills and he chose them!" Angel started to cry. "Some love."
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:51 pm

"Angel..." Cody held his girlfriend close "Baby...you know your dad made a lot of mistakes back then; pills, alcohol, drugs, and I know he regrets every last one of them. How do you know he doesn't regret this just as much? Did you ever ask him?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:54 pm

"Cody, my mother died last month, and guess who was the only person not at her funeral?" Angel asked.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:57 pm

Cody refused to believe that his childhood idol could be so callous "Did he know? When was the funeral, the exact day?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:59 pm

"The funeral was on a Wednesday, we made sure of it so he could be there, and he wasn't!" Angel was sobbing now. "The only reason I'm even living with him is because my mother couldn't afford the medical care I've needed all these years!"
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:01 pm

"Wednesday..." Cody quickly did the calculations in his head "Angel was that the 17th?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:03 pm

Angel thought back a moment and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:06 pm

"Oh my gosh..." Cody's hand went to his mouth "Angel I know why Shawn wasn't there! Vince ordered Shawn and Hunter to go over the scripts for the next PPV that day, I remember it because Shawn was incredibly upset about having to stay, he said he had somewhere very important to be but Vince didn't care, he even locked the doors so Shawn couldn't sneak out!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:08 pm

"Then why didn't he call me?" Angel asked. "Why didn't he TELL me he couldn't be there?!"
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:13 pm

"I don't know" Cody admitted "You'll have to ask him, but...I think he didn't tell you because he was afraid, afraid that you wouldn't believe him, accuse him of making another excuse."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:17 pm

"I'm just tired of living off his broken promises Cody," Angel said. She pulled the wristbrand off her wrist and began to pick at the freshest of the scars, needing to forget the heartbreak she felt at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:52 pm

"Angel stop" Cody pulled Angel's fingers away from the scars "Hold onto my hands, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:54 pm

"Cody, I need this, it.....it hurts too much," Angel pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:56 pm

"No Angel no" Cody pulled his girlfriend against his chest and ran his fingers through her hair "You don't need this, let me deal with the pain, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:58 pm

"Just, make it go away Cody, please, make me forget it." Angel sniffled.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:11 pm

"I will Angel, I will" Cody laid Angel down on the bed and leaned over her, sliding his hands up under her shirt, sighing as she twisted under his touch,

"I'll take the pain away" he whispered, covering Angel's face and neck with kisses "C'mon hold on to me" he leaned down and let Angel wrap her arms around his neck "No more pain" he murmured, leaning in for another kiss "No more..."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:14 pm

Angel moaned into the kiss as she returned in with more passion than she thought she could ever posses.

"You're so good to me," Angel moaned.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:23 pm

"You deserve it" Cody whispered, groaning with pleasure as he slid Angel's clothes off "You deserve so much love my Angel..." he took his own shirt off and pulled her even closer, cupping her beautiful face in his tender hands "I love you" he whispered "You're all I ever wanted" he murmured, pulling down his own pants and rolling under the sheets with Angel in his arms...
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:28 pm

Angel smiled.

"You're everything I've ever wanted too baby," Angel murmured. "You're my sanity, my salvation, you're the only thing that makes sense in this beautiful disaster." "I love you so much, I don't ever wanna lose you."
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:31 pm

"You never will" Cody whispered, gasping in pleasure "You never will."

Later...

When he knew Angel was asleep, Cody slipped out of bed and grabbed his cell phone

"Hey Shawn" he murmured softly, stepping into the bathroom so Angel wouldn't hear him "Yeah, I know it's late, but I need to talk to you about Angel..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Angel's Inner Demons
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: The Shows :: Raw :: Backstage-
Jump to: