Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Angel's Inner Demons

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:04 pm

"He's a good man" Shawn murmured, laying a gentle kiss on Angel's forehead "You two look very happy together."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:06 pm

"I've never been happier," Angel admitted. She leaned closer to whisper in her father's ear. "I think he's the one."
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:08 pm

"Do you?" Shawn smiled, a mischievous gleam returning to his eyes "Might have to sit him down then and have a talk with him, man to man, you think?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Divas Champion
Divas Champion
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:12 pm

"I swear, I know we haven't been together that long, but if he doesn't ask me soon, I'll ask him!" Angel stressed.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Unified Tag Team Champion
Unified Tag Team Champion
Cody Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:14 pm

Listening from the hallway, Cody's ears perked up and he smiled, if only Angel knew...

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's Inner Demons   An Angel's Inner Demons - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Angel's Inner Demons
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: The Shows :: Raw :: Backstage-
Jump to: