Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need You Now

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam Copeland
World Heavyweight Champion
Adam Copeland

Need You Now Empty
PostSubject: Need You Now   Need You Now I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:43 pm

Adam had never felt so horrible in his life. His body burned from an excessively high fever. Sweat poured off of every inch of his pale skin, though he shivered from chills. He glanced at the clock sighing when he saw the time on it’s screen. 2:45. Jay wasn't due back from his apperance until four.

He hadn’t thought anything of it when he woke up that morning with a nagging burning sensation in the back of his throat, but since Jay had left it had become increasingly worse. Adam could barely speak now and he was finding himself incredibly queasy. He’d practically lived on the bathroom floor for the past two hours as round after round of retching racked his aching form. Still, there he was lying on the cold, tiled, bathroom floor, resting his head on the side of the bathtub. He reached for his cell phone as it sat on the sink countertop. Holding it weakly in his hand he battled with the decision of whether or not to call Jay and ask him to come home.

“I know the minute he finds out I’m like this he’ll drag me right to that stupid hospital,” Adam thought. “There’s no way I’m going to the hospital, no way in hell.”
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

Need You Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need You Now   Need You Now I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:48 pm

Jay was packing up from his appearance when his cell phone began to ring. He checked the caller ID and smiled when he saw his lover's name

"Hey Adam" he smiled with happiness "I'm almost ready to come home, do you miss me that much?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Need You Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need You Now   Need You Now I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:53 pm

Adam cleared his throat, not wanting to let Jay know how truly sick he was.

"Yeah, yeah I did," Adam weakly chuckled, inwardly cursing how hoarse he sounded.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

Need You Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need You Now   Need You Now I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:57 pm

"Adam are you alright?" Jay frowned in concern "You don't sound good..."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Need You Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need You Now   Need You Now I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:07 pm

"I'm fine Jay, I just need to get something to drink," Adam said. "I was napping just a little bit ago, my throat's gotten dry."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

Need You Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need You Now   Need You Now I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:33 pm

Jay wasn't totally convinced but Adam had never lied to him before "Alright baby" he blew out a breath "I'm done here so I'll be home in about twenty minutes, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Need You Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need You Now   Need You Now I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:35 pm

"Alright," Adam replied.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

Need You Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need You Now   Need You Now I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:38 pm

Jay hung up and hurried to his car, he wasn't sure why, but he was convinced that something was very wrong and he needed to get home as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Need You Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need You Now   Need You Now I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:42 pm

Meanwhile Adam was still on the bathroom floor, he didn't even have the energy to get up.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

Need You Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need You Now   Need You Now I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:43 pm

Jay didn't even grab his bags as he ran for the front door "Adam, baby??" he began to search the house, getting more and more worried "Adam, answer me!!!"
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Need You Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need You Now   Need You Now I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:48 pm

"Jay?" Adam asked weakly, his condition growing worse by the minute.
Back to top Go down
Cody Rhodes
Unified Tag Team Champion
Unified Tag Team Champion
Cody Rhodes

Need You Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need You Now   Need You Now I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:51 pm

"Addy!" Jay heard the weak cry and darted up the stairs, gasping in horror when he came into the bathroom

"Baby..." he whispered, pulling his lover into his lap "Addy...can you hear me?" he gently pulled Adam's soaked hair out of his face "Talk to me sweetheart!"
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Need You Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need You Now   Need You Now I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:54 pm

"Jay..." Adam said weakly. "So hot....too hot."
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

Need You Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need You Now   Need You Now I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:58 pm

Adam's skin was burning hot to the touch and Jay didn't need a thermometer to know that his lover's fever was dangerously high. Turning the faucet on, he wet his hands in cold water and gently ran his finger's over Adam's burning face,

"Baby stay with me" he murmured, tenderly massaging the hot skin "I'm going to take you to the hospital now, you're very very sick."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Need You Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need You Now   Need You Now I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:03 pm

Adam began to weakly attempt to push himself away from his worried lover.

"No...no hospitals....I don't like them, you know that!" Adam weakly protested.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

Need You Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need You Now   Need You Now I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:08 pm

"Addy, Addy calm down!" Jay gently rubbed the blonde's forehead with cool water until he settled down again "Sweetheart I know you don't like it but if this fever isn't treated you're going to die, and I couldn't bear to lose you."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Need You Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need You Now   Need You Now I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:13 pm

Adam didn't have the energy to fight anymore, it was taking everything he had just to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

Need You Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need You Now   Need You Now I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:15 pm

Jay gently picked Adam up and headed for the car, he knew he didn't have a lot of time "C'mon baby stay with me" he held one of Adam's hands while he drove to the hospital "It's going to be okay Addy...I promise."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Need You Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need You Now   Need You Now I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:22 pm

Adam moaned weakly, his eyes now shut.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

Need You Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need You Now   Need You Now I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:25 pm

"C'mon Addy stay awake." They were only a few minutes from the hospital and Jay was getting extremely worried "Talk to me baby" he shook Adam lightly as he pulled into the parking lot "Don't quit on me now!"
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Need You Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need You Now   Need You Now I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:15 pm

"I...love....you," Adam muttered weakly.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

Need You Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need You Now   Need You Now I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:54 pm

"Addy I love you too" Jay murmured as he picked his boyfriend up and headed inside "Just hang with me, you're going to get through this, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Need You Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need You Now   Need You Now I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:57 pm

Adam moaned, finally losing his battle to stay conscience.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

Need You Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need You Now   Need You Now I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:58 pm

"Addy, Adam?" Jay quickened his pace and rushed inside "Help, someone help me please!"

The doctors peeled Adam from Jay and took him to an examination room to look him over, Jay on their heels.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Need You Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need You Now   Need You Now I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:00 am

Adam didn't even move as the doctors swarmed around him. He was literally standing on death's doorstep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need You Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need You Now   Need You Now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need You Now
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Hospital-
Jump to: