Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Always There When You Need Me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
John Cena

John Cena

Always There When You Need Me Empty
PostSubject: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:25 pm

Alanna smiled as she and Aiden were curled up on the bed with Randy. Something seemed to be off about her younger father though. He wasn't as active as he normally was, and Alanna could feel the heat coming off his skin. "Daddy okay?" Alanna asked.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:29 pm

Randy groaned when he heard his younger daughter's voice "No...daddy's not okay..." he whimpered softly "Go get Daddy Johnny okay?"
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:37 pm

Aiden climbed down off the bed. "I'll go," Adien said. "Lanna, you stay here with daddy Randy, kay?" Aiden said.

Alanna nodded. "I'll stay right here," Alanna said, looking up at Randy. "I promise."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:38 pm

"Thanks sweetie..." Randy managed to give Alanna a weak smile "Just don't get too close, if this is catching I don't want you getting sick too, deal?"
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:45 pm

Alanna nodded. "Deal," Alanna said. Although she'd started speaking normally now, she spoke more to Randy than anyone else.

John entered the room as Aiden scampered back in.

"What is it baby?" John asked.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:46 pm

"I don't feel good" Randy moaned, turning to look up at his boyfriend "Got a fever too..." he shuddered slightly "I'm just all around sick..."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:53 pm

John nodded, walking into the bathroom to get the thermometer.

"I wanna do it daddy!" Alanna said.

John smiled. "Alright," he handed the small child the thermometer.

"Open up daddy," Alanna said, turning back to Randy.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:54 pm

Randy weakly chuckled and obediently opened his mouth to let Alanna stick the thermometer in
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:59 pm

"Good daddy," Alanna smiled, sticking the thermometer in Randy's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:06 pm

Randy laughed but it quickly turned into a groan, his stomach was really starting to bug him.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Unified Tag Team Champion
Unified Tag Team Champion
Ted DiBiase Jr

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:09 pm

Alanna sighed softly as she and Aiden ran their tiny hands up Randy's arms.

"It'll be okay daddy," Alanna said as John took the thermometer from Randy's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:11 pm

"Thank you sweetie..." Randy looked up at his lover "How bad is it?"
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:58 pm

"Not too bad," John said. "101.8."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:25 pm

"I've had worse" Randy murmured, cautiously eyeing his two daughters who were now sitting on either side of him "Are you two going to help me feel better?"
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:59 pm

The girls nodded in unison and jumped off the bed before darting in different directions, Alanna toward their room, and Aiden toward the bathroom. Aiden was the first to return, a cool wet washcloth in her hand."I know you don't like to be hot daddy, so I thought this would help," Aiden said, folding the washcloth and placing it on Randy's forehead. Alanna returned seconds later and crawled back onto the bed, her favorite Teddy Bear in her hand. She handed the stuffed animal to Randy with a smile. "He always helps me feel better, I thought maybe he'd help you too," Alanna said.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:08 pm

"Awww, thank you girls" Randy chuckled when the washcloth slid off his forehead "I'll get better in no time thanks to you two."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:02 pm

Aiden smiled, sliding the washcloth back into it's proper postion, then slid off the bed to stand next to John.

"We'll be back in a few minutes baby," John said. "Alanna, make sure he behaves while I'm gone, okay?"

"I will daddy," Alanna said, curling back up into her favorite spot.

With that John and Aiden left the room.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:10 pm

Randy gently rubbed his daughter's back while she lay next to him. Her very presence was soothing to him "I love you Alanna" his voice was a soft rumble "You're being a very big help to Daddy right now."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:05 pm

"I love you too daddy," Alanna said. She leaned up and kissed Randy's cheek. "I'm always here when you need me."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:46 pm

"I know" Randy murmured, feeling his eyes grow heavy "You're an...angel Alanna." He turned over and fell asleep, one hand resting on Alanna's little body.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:10 pm

A few minutes later John and Adien came back, a bowl of chicken noodle soup in Aiden's hands. "Wake up daddy," Aiden whispered.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:13 pm

"Mmmm" Randy groaned "Don't wanna wake up, too tired."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:16 pm

"Daddy, you gotta eat," Alanna said.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:18 pm

"Not hungry" Randy whimpered, shivering as if he was cold "Please just let me sleep."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:21 pm

"Randy, baby you need to eat something," John said. "Or you'll make yourself sicker."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Always There When You Need Me
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Homes-
Jump to: