Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Always There When You Need Me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Always There When You Need Me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:22 pm

Randy weakly moaned and curled into a ball, he felt horrible.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:27 pm

"Randy, please eat something baby," John pleaded.

"Please daddy?" Alanna begged.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:29 pm

"No...." Randy's voice was no more than a whisper "Can't...."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:35 pm

John nodded.

"Girls, why don't you two go play okay?" John asked.

The girls nodded and left the room.

"Poor baby," John murmured.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:36 pm

"Make it better..." Randy whimpered, curling up even more now that the girls were gone "I'm hot all over Johnny..."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:42 pm

"Shhhh baby, shhh it's okay," John murmured. He redampened the cloth Adien had brought and pressed it to Randy's heated forehead.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:46 pm

Randy moaned and weakly clutched one of John's hands "Don't...let..the girls..get sick." His voice was faint and pleading "Please Johnny..."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:47 pm

"I won't, I won't Randy baby," John said.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:50 pm

The sick man nodded and shuddered, his grip on John's hand tightening "Hold me baby...please?"
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:52 pm

"Of course," John said, slowly easing the younger man into his arms. He placed a gentle kiss on Randy's warm forehead. "Better now?"
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:54 pm

"A little..." Randy's voice was weak "I love you baby..."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:57 pm

"I love you too baby," John smiled. He knew Randy's fever was climbing, but he needed to know by how much. Grabbing the thermometer from the nightstand where he left it he turned back to Randy. "Open up baby."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:59 pm

Randy managed to open his mouth a little and moaned when the thermometer was slipped inside.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:00 pm

"That's it baby, there you go just relax okay?" John whispered as he waited for the results.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:02 pm

Randy whimpered, his eyes sliding shut while John held him gently.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:04 pm

John sighed softly. "Poor thing," John said.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:05 pm

Randy continued to whimper and moan "It hurts...." he whispered "It hurts..."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:07 pm

"What is it Randy?" John asked. "Where does it hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:11 pm

"My right side..." Randy's voice was growing fainter "It burns Johnny...make it stop please..."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:12 pm

John's eyes widened.

"Randy, we gotta get you to the hospital," John said. "That's your appendix."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:21 pm

"No...no..." Randy curled up even more and batted John away "Wanna stay here..."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:28 pm

"You CAN"T Randy," John said. "We don't have a choice!"
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:30 pm

Randy tried to argue back but his body decided for him by sending a burning pain through his body "Ahh, Johnny!!!" Randy went completely stiff before he passed out, getting warmer by the minute.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:34 pm

John picked Randy up into his arms, leading the girls to the neighbors house before driving Randy as quickly as he could to get to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:49 pm

Randy was in pain, INTENSE pain, when he came to in the car it burned all over his body "J...Johnny..." he could barely move "H..h..hurts....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Always There When You Need Me
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Homes-
Jump to: