Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Always There When You Need Me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

Always There When You Need Me - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:01 pm

"I love you..." Randy whispered softly "A-always loved you...."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:44 pm

"I know Randy, I know, I love you too," John murmured. "I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:00 pm

"D-don't know why..." Randy managed to weakly chuckle "I'm s-so s-s-stubborn..."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:09 pm

John chuckled. "You know I love you for it Rand," John said. "You know I do."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:10 pm

"Y-yeah..." Randy shuddered and groaned "Is Jenna here yet?"
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:13 pm

The sound of tiny feet rushing toward the room confirmed the answer to Randy's question.

Jenna entered the room smiling as Alanna and Aiden climbed up next to Randy.

"Daddy!" Aiden cheered, turning to look at her sister wwhen she didn't speak, noticing there where tear brimming her eyes. "You scared her," Aiden muttered.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:15 pm

"C'mere Alanna..." Randy whispered softly "It's alright, I promise."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:18 pm

Alanna whimpered. "You sc-sc-scared me," the slight stutter that came about when she spoke still came around when she was afraid. "I th-th-thought you w-w-were gonna go bye bye."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:21 pm

"Never..." Randy murmured softly "I just got really sick Lanna, but I'll get better now."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:23 pm

"Pr-Pr-Pr-Promise?" Alanna sniffled, wiping a few tears from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:25 pm

"I promise" Randy whispered, gently rubbing her cheek
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:27 pm

Alanna nodded, snuggling next to Randy. "Kay," Alanna said.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:29 pm

Randy smiled and slowly drifted off to sleep, still running a very high fever.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:31 pm

"He'll be alright," Jenna whispered. "He has his family with him now, it'll help him.

John nodded.

"Just page me if you need me," Jenna said, leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:38 pm

Randy slept fitfully for quite some time, the fever was wreaking havoc with his body.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:54 pm

John and the girls stayed close by. The twins lied on the floor with the art suppiles Jenna brought them, making cards for Randy.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:56 am

Towards evening, Randy woke and looked around weakly. He still felt incredibly warm and his body was crying out for relief from the pain. He could see John sitting by the bed, sleeping peacefully,

"J-John...." Randy whispered hoarsely "J-Johnny...wake up...."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:29 pm

John stirred slightly and opened his eyes. "What is it baby?" John asked.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:06 pm

"T-too warm...." Randy whimpered, hoping John would understand what he wanted "P-please?"
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:14 pm

John stil being half asleep didn't quite understand, a looked puzzledly at Randy.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:16 pm

"It's hot" Randy moaned, feeling a few tears roll down his cheeks "T-take..it...a-away?"
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:29 pm

"I wish I could baby," John murmured. "I really do." Just then Jenna entered with a cloth in a small bowl of water. "Maybe this'll help," John said, taking the bowl from Jenna and pressing the cloth to Randy's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:33 pm

"T-thank you...." Randy whispered, moaning softly as the cool cloth was wiped over his too-warm skin "I...l-love you...."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:45 pm

"Love you too Randy," John murmured.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:22 pm

"Feels so good..." Randy whispered "So good...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Always There When You Need Me
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Homes-
Jump to: