Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Always There When You Need Me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
John Cena

John Cena

Always There When You Need Me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:51 pm

"It's gona be alright baby," John said. "You're getting help soon."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:54 pm

"Soon?" Randy's eyes were fluttering shut again "Soon....." he curled over and went limp.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:57 pm

"Dammit!" John muttered.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:00 pm

Randy lay completely limp and still, he looked like he was made of fragile porcelain he was so pale.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:02 pm

"Come on baby," John murmured. "You're gonna be alright."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:54 pm

Randy was sinking fast, it was a mercy that he was unconscious.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:10 pm

John parked the car in the hospital parking lot before picking up Randy and rushing him into the ER.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Randy had returned to a state of semi-consciousness and could dimly hear doctors and nurses milling around him, prodding him in very painful ways. He caught the words "needs immediate surgery" and "infection" but he was in too much pain to pay attention until he heard a familiar voice "Randy, oh my god what happened?"

Summoning up his remaining energy, he opened his eyes and looked into the last face he'd expected to see today "J-Jenna Bell?" his voice echoed confusion before his body gave out for good and he passed out, prompting the nurses to hasten their pace to get him to the operating room. A quick examination had shown that his appendix had already ruptured, which meant the longer it stayed in, the more likely Randy could die of infection.
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:59 pm

John sighed softly as he waited for word after Randy had been taken away.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:46 am

It had been close, it had been VERY close, had Randy come in even a half hour later they might have lost him, and there was still a chance that might happen, as Jenna warned John as she took him back to see him,

"He's running a very high fever from the infection" she murmured sadly "It'll be sometime before he's out of the woods" She opened the door to Randy's room so John could go inside, and once there...

Randy was completely still in the bed, pale as the sheets he lay on and covered in a feverish sweat. He looked so pale and weak...so close to death...

But there was life there...even as John watched Randy stiirred and weakly moaned "Alanna...Aiden...J-Johnny....w-where...where are y-you?"
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:19 pm

"Easy baby, easy," John said softly, taking Randy's hand in his. "I'm right here."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:57 pm

"Johnny?" Randy's fever-bright eyes opened and he looked up at his worried lover "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:00 pm

"Your appendix Rand, it burst," John explained.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:06 pm

"Where's Jenna?" Randy's eyes were exceptionally glazed over "She was there...right before I passed out."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:08 pm

"I sent her to pick up the girls for me," John said. "I thought you'd wanna see them."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:19 pm

"Yeah...." Randy moaned softly "It hurts Johnny..."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:27 pm

"I know, I know," John whispered. "It'll stop soon."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:52 pm

"H..ho..hold me?" Randy's voice was a mere whimper "Please Johnny?"
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:58 pm

"Of course baby," John smiled, sliding in beside Randy and pulling him close.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:00 pm

"Feels so good..." Randy whispered, his voice starting to trail off
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:05 pm

"Stay with me Randy," John murmured. "At least until Jen gets here, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:25 pm

"I'll try..." Randy whispered "I'm so tired...it hurts all over."
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:18 pm

"I know Randy, I know," John said.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
WWE Champion
WWE Champion
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:21 pm

Randy continued to fight to stay awake, but it was a battle he was slowly losing, every minute his eyelids slid lower and lower...
Back to top Go down
John Cena

John Cena

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:26 pm

"Come on Randy baby, stay with me," John pleaded. "Talk to me...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Always There When You Need Me   Always There When You Need Me - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Always There When You Need Me
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Homes-
Jump to: