Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Consider Me Gone

Go down 
+2
Brett DiBiase
Taylor DiBiase
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Taylor DiBiase

Taylor DiBiase

Consider Me Gone Empty
PostSubject: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:39 pm

To say that Taylor DiBiase was angry would be an extreme understatement. Hell to say she was livid would still be a massive understatment. At this current moment she was throwing everything that belonged to her younger brother out the second story window of the home they shared. Sh'd never been one to get very angry with Brett, in fact until recently they'd been pretty close, but not today, today Taylor wanted him out. Our of her house, out of her business and out of her life. "I can't believe you!" Taylor yelled. "You fucking son of a bitch!" Angry tears were streaming down the older brunette's face. "How could you stab me in the back like that?" Taylor asked. "After everything I've done for you and you do that to me?" Why exactly do you ask was Taylor so angry? Just a few hours before this altercation, she caught her younger brother and her openly bisexual boyfriend in bed together. "I'm done with you Brett, get out of my house, get out of my business and get out of my life!" Taylor yelled. "As far as I'm concerned you're DEAD to me!"
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

Consider Me Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:23 pm

"Taylor please let me explain!" Brett dodged a shoe and ran out of the house, not daring to approach until the door had slammed shut. Cautious, he rummaged through his pile of stuff and gathered a bag of essentials, sighing before he started the long trek to his brother's house. He might've driven, if it weren't for the fact that the keys were still in the house and he wasn't about to approach his sister again, she was likely to kill him if she saw him again. And, he could've called Ted and have him come get him, but his cell phone was currently in five different pieces somewhere amongst all his stuff. Brett sighed, cursing the chilly weather as he walked down the street, why did he have to go and be such an idiot?

Three hours later....

Shivering and sniffling in the cold, Brett finally reached his brother's house and sighed in relief when he saw the lights were on.

"Ted!" He sneezed as he knocked on the door, praying his sister hadn't called "Teddy it's Brett, please let me in!"
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Unified Tag Team Champion
Ted DiBiase Jr

Consider Me Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:40 pm

Ted opened the door, his arms crossed over his chest. "After that stunt you pulled with Taylor, why should I?" Ted asked. "I thought I knew you better than that Brett, but I guess I was wrong."
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

Consider Me Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:32 pm

"Look, I know I screwed up big time" Brett could barely stand on his feet "Could I please just stay here tonight? Please Teddy?"
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Consider Me Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:02 pm

"I'vealready got one house guest," Ted said, stepping aside to Brett could see Taylor sleeping on the couch, her cheeks still marked form tears. "and I don't think she wants to see you right now."
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

Consider Me Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:23 pm

Brett's life was turning into a nightmare "But where am I supposed to go?" he whispered softly
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Consider Me Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:42 pm

"That's not my problem, now is it?" Ted said.
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

Consider Me Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:46 pm

"Teddy please!" Brett paused when the door was slammed in his face "I've got nowhere else to go...." his voice was a mere whisper.
Back to top Go down
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Consider Me Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:49 pm

"Is he gone now?" Taylor asked, peeking a eye open.

"Yeah Tay, he's gone," Ted muttered.
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

Consider Me Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:00 pm

Brett didn't know what else to do as he slowly left his brother's house. It was dark out, he was chilled to the bone, and to make matters even worse

"Well what do we have here?" A tall, scruffy man stepped out and eyed Brett like he was a tender piece of meat "Are ya lost pretty boy?"

"In your dreams" Brett shot back, yelping when the man lunged and tackled him to the ground

"You don't talk to me that way boy..." the man's eyes had a wild gleam to them "Maybe I should teach you some manners..."

Brett whimpered as his pants were yanked down and the man pinning him prepared to do the same

"HELP!!!!!" he shouted as loud, trying in vain to get away "Teddy, somebody, anybody, HELP ME!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
World Heavyweight Champion
Adam Copeland

Consider Me Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:05 pm

Adam didn't know why he was out driving this late, but he just needed time to clear his head. His eyes widened when he caught the sound of a familar cry. Following the sound he came upon where the man had Brett pinned down and rushed over to the pair, instantly snatching the twisted man up by his neck. "You stay away from him," Adam growled. "or so help me I will kill you!"
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

Consider Me Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:12 pm

Brett whimpered and began to cry, not even noticing who'd yanked his would be rapist off of him....first he'd destroyed all ties with his family, then his brother had slammed the door in his face, and now this...could his life get any worse?
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Consider Me Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:18 pm

After disposing of the wicked creature of man who had dared place his hands on Brett, Adam crouched down next to the younger man and lied a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Are you alright?" Adam asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

Consider Me Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:58 pm

Brett looked up and was surprised to see Adam standing over him "He...he was going to...rape me...." the blonde dissolved into sobs moments later
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Consider Me Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:59 pm

Adam wrapped his arms around the smaller man. "Shhhh, it's okay," Adam whispered.
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

Consider Me Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:26 am

Brett couldn't stop shaking, his body was nearly numb from being out in the cold for so long "J-just l-leave me a-alone..." he stuttered, weakly trying to push Adam away, he'd destroyed enough lives for one night.
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Consider Me Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:15 pm

"Not going to happen Brett," Adam said, lifting the smaller man into his arms and carrying him toward his car. "Come on."
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

Consider Me Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:20 am

"N-no, please..." Brett weakly continued to struggle "I..I deserve t-to die...."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Consider Me Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:03 pm

"Don't say that Brett," Adam murmured. "No one deserves to die."
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

Consider Me Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:32 pm

"Well I d-do..." Brett's voice was weak as he continued to shudder "R-ruined my s-sister's life...r-ruined Ted's life...ruined m-my life...."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Consider Me Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:37 pm

"Don't say that," Adam whispered. "You couldn't have done such a thing."
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

Consider Me Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:33 pm

"I slept with her boyfriend" Brett managed to choke out, cringing in anticipation of being thrown out of the car "I'm scum, dirt...worthless...."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Consider Me Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:50 pm

"Human," Adam cut Brett off. " People make mistakes."
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

Consider Me Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:53 pm

"N-not in my family you don't..." Brett's voice was a mere mumble "T-taylor's never g-going to forgive me...."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

Consider Me Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:55 pm

"She will Brett, she will," Adam murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Consider Me Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Consider Me Gone
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Homes-
Jump to: