Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Consider Me Gone

Go down 
+2
Brett DiBiase
Taylor DiBiase
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

Consider Me Gone - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Brett's fever broke in the middle of the night, and when he woke up again it was morning, Adam was still sound asleep. Smiling, Brett nudged Adam until he woke up

"Did...did you mean what you said?" he murmured softly "When you said you loved me?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
World Heavyweight Champion
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:06 pm

"Every word," Adam murmured.
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:09 pm

Brett blushed "I love you" he whispered
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:12 pm

"I love you too Brett," Adam smiled.
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:36 am

As happy as he was, Brett still remembered the events of the previous night "Adam...." he looked up questioningly "Where am I going to go? Ted...Taylor, they want nothing to do with me now."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:33 pm

"With me," Adam said without a second thought.
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:03 pm

Brett's eyes went wide "A-Adam...I couldn't possibly....y-you'd let me l-live with you?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:11 pm

Brett, I told you, I love you," Adam replyed. "Of course I'd let you live with me."
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:08 pm

"C-Could we go home then?" Brett blushed at the word home "I...I don't want to run into Ted anytime soon...."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:17 pm

"Not until Mackenzie says you can go Brett, I don't want you getting any worse," Adam said.
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:20 am

"A-alright..." Brett sighed softly, curling up a little in Adam's arms "D-do you think she'll let me go home soon?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:26 pm

"Don't know," Adam shrugged. "You were in pretty bad shape when I got you here."
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:54 pm

Brett sighed as his mind brought fragmented pieces of last night to mind "I didn't mean to be outside..." he mumbled "But when Taylor tossed all my stuff out the window, she kind of forgot to throw the keys outside as well."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:35 pm

Adam nodded. "She'll forgive you Brett, women are.....complicated..."
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:37 am

Brett couldn't help but chuckle "That's putting it mildly when you talk about Taylor. I tried so hard to explain what happened, but she wouldn't hear a word. If she knew the truth, I know both she and Teddy would forgive me, I just know it."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:13 pm

"What happened exactly?" asked Adam.
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:27 pm

"Well..." Brett blushed and fumbled for words "I was hanging out with her boyfriend while Taylor was out running errands and we were just talking and joking around and...he started to come on to me." Brett sighed and paused for a minute before continuing "I know I shouldn't have given in, but he told me that since Taylor knew he was bi, that she wouldn't mind if we just cuddled and kissed in bed. He'd never lied to me before, so...I believed him. It wasn't until Taylor came in on us and started freaking out that I realized he'd just been using me to try and get some extra sex in his life." Brett sighed and snuggled closer "She didn't even let me get a word in edgewise."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:32 pm

"Give her time to cool down," said Adam "She'll forgive you."
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:38 pm

Brett looked up and smiled at the older blonde "You sound so sure of that."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:42 pm

"I learned a few things from Amy over the years," said Adam.
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:45 pm

Brett grinned "I always liked her" he murmured thoughtfully "It still boggles my mind that she could date a man like Matt and then a man like you, considering how opposite you two are."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:47 pm

"I was......wild back then," said Adam, shaking his head. "Matt kept accusing us so eventually...."
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:56 pm

Brett nodded "I know, I know...don't start beating yourself up again, the past is the past." He stretched out and sighed "So.....can we go home now? This bed isn't exactly comfortable, even though it has you in it."
Back to top Go down
Adam Copeland
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:22 pm

Adam chuckled. "I done told you not til Kenzie says you can go."
Back to top Go down
Brett DiBiase

Brett DiBiase

PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:24 pm

Brett rolled his eyes "Well, let her come and say I can go, cause I want out of here!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Consider Me Gone   Consider Me Gone - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Consider Me Gone
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Homes-
Jump to: