Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will You Be My Savior?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Clarissa Brooks

Clarissa Brooks

Will You Be My Savior? Empty
PostSubject: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:59 pm

Clarissa whimpered as her older brother's hand came down to strike her for what have to been the tenth or eleventh time that night. Currently he had her tied to a chair, her hands tied behind her, her feet tied to the legs of the chair as he circled her repeatedly. "What the hell happened out there Clarissa?!" Phil barked. Clarissa had been the one to cost them a mixed tag team match against Matt and Maria earlier that night.

"It was a rookie mistake Phil!" Clarissa defended. "I didn't mean to screw up, I just lost my balance up there!" Clarissa had missed her signature leg drop and hit her head in the process, giving the Women's Champion an oppourtunity to pin her. "I'm sorry!" Clarissa cried, earning another slap for her tears. She could taste the blood that was filling her mouth from the impact.

There'd been rumors for months about the things that Phil did to his sister. He hated her, all because she didn't follow his straightedge lifestyle. They said it'd started when Clarissa got pregnant with her now four year old daughter Sierra. Clarissa was only sixteen then and Phil had dispised her ever since..

Phil smirked smuggly as Clarissa began to spit up blood onto the floor below her. "Will you ever learn?" Phil chuckled, before he left his sister, crying, blood still flowing from her mouth, still tied to the chair.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:19 pm

Chris Jericho was in a bad mood. Tonight he'd had to listen to ANOTHER of Punk's "Holier than thou" promos and it was starting to get under his skin "No wonder Shawn doesn't watch Smackdown anymore" he muttered as he trudged back to his locker room "I swear that man's going to drive me crazy." No sooner did Chris finish his thought than he saw the man in question stalking out of his own locker room, a very disturbing look on his face. In his haste, Punk had left the door wide open and Chris' ears perked up when he heard someone...crying?

"Hello..." Chris approached the door cautiuosly, it sounded like a girl, was Serena in here? He'd always wondered about her and Punk....coming around the door, Chris' froze mid-thought. He didn't know who this was, but if was definitely NOT Serena.

"Hey...hey..." Chris closed the door behind him and slowly dropped to his knees, placing cautious hand on the girl's shoulder, seeing red when he saw the blood coming from her mouth "Shhh, it's alright, no one's going to hurt you anymore, what's your name sweetheart?"
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooks

Clarissa Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:21 pm

"Clarissa," the blonde replied. "You can call me Claire, or Rissy if you want."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:24 pm

"Clarissa..." Chris murmured the name softly "That's a pretty name, I'm Chris, hold still I'm going to get you up and out of that chair." He gently picked Clarissa up and set her upright, easily breaking the ropes that bound her hands a moment later "Can you stand?" he whispered gently, noticing the massive bruises on her legs,
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooks

Clarissa Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:27 pm

"I...don't know," Clarissa muttered. "I've gotta hurry though, or he'll get Sierra."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:28 pm

"Whoa whoa whoa, slow down" Chris had to catch Clarissa as she tried to stand and basically fell into his lap "Who is he and who is Sierra?"
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooks

Clarissa Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:31 pm

"He is my brother Phil," Clarissa said. "Sierra is my daughter."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:33 pm

That freak has a sister? Chris' mind was reeling, Heaven help that man if he ever saw him again "Where's your daughter Clarissa? I'll get her for you, you're in no condition to move right now."
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooks

Clarissa Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:34 pm

"She's in the divas lockerroom," Clarissa muttered.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:36 pm

"Alright" Chris whispered "Come here" he picked her up and carried her to his locker room which was at the far end of the hall "Just stay in here, alright? I'll be back with Sierra in a moment" He shut the door and quickly ran down to the diva's locker room

"Hey girls!" he called loudly "Is there a little girl named Sierra in there? Her mom sent me to get her."
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooks

Clarissa Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:39 pm

Maria emerged a moment later, the sleeping four-year-old in her arms. "Shhh," Maria whispered.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:42 pm

"Thanks Ria" Chris took the sleeping girl carefully and flashed the redhead a trademark smile "You're the best." He quickly carried the little girl back to his locker room and presented her to Clarissa "There you go" he whispered softly "Safe and sound."
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooks

Clarissa Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:46 pm

"Thank god," Clarissa breathed a sigh of relief. "I don't have a way out of here now."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:49 pm

Chris didn't even think twice about it "Yes you do, you're going to come back with me."
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooks

Clarissa Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:52 pm

"I don't have a room anymore either, I'm not staying with him tonight," Clarissa muttered.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:54 pm

"I have an extra bed, you can stay with me, if that's alright." Chris looked at Clarissa hopefully, he was already feeling a bond with this sister he suspected nobody knew Punk had.
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooks

Clarissa Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:56 pm

"I'd like that," Clarissa's dark green eyes were shinning.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:38 pm

"Well let's go then" Chris moved to pick Clarissa up "You look exhausted."
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooks

Clarissa Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:52 pm

"I wore myself out in the ring tonight," Clarissa said.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:00 pm

"Is that the only reason?" Chris murmured under his breath, noticing more and more bruises on Clarissa's body.
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooks

Clarissa Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:01 pm

"Yeah," Clarissa muttered. She knew Phil would kill her if she told Chris what he did to her.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:06 pm

Chris suspected what was going on, but he wouldn't push her to talk about it, that would only hurt her more "Just remember" he whispered as he took them out to his car "I'm always here if you need someone to talk to."
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooks

Clarissa Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:10 pm

Clarissa nodded. "Thanks," she muttered before yawning.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:12 pm

"Go ahead and sleep" Chris whispered as he lay her down in the backseat of his car "I'll wake you when we get to the hotel."
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooks

Clarissa Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:15 pm

Clarissa nodded, difting off to sleep moments later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will You Be My Savior?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: The Shows :: Smackdown :: Backstage-
Jump to: