Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will You Be My Savior?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

Will You Be My Savior? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:19 pm

Chris was boiling with anger as he drove to the hotel. He knew that Phil had been on a twisted streak lately, but he'd never imagined that he was capable of THIS!

I'm going to help them he vowed, driving up and parking at his destination [/i]He's never going to touch either of them again.[i]
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooks

Clarissa Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:24 pm

Clarissa shifted slightly when Sierra whimpered a bit, wrapping a proctective arm around her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:26 pm

"Shhh, it's alright" Chris shifted Sierra so he could hold them both in his arms. It saddened him that he could hold both Clarissa and Sierra so easily, they both hardly weighed anything "Just rest, I'm taking you up to my room now."
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooks

Clarissa Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:29 pm

Clarissa moaned a bit, the movement causing her brusied ribs to ache.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:25 pm

"Shhh, it's okay" Chris murmured "Just relax Clarissa, I've got you."
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooks

Clarissa Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:29 pm

Clarissa moaned again, coughing up a little more blood.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:33 pm

"Shhhh, shhh...." Chris gently balanced her in his arms while he got the hotel room door open "Just let me lay you down and I'll get you cleaned up" He laid both Clarissa and Sierra down on the bed and went to grab a washcloth to wipe the blood away.
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooks

Clarissa Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:35 pm

Sierra's bright green eyes fluttered openedand she curled up in fear on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:37 pm

Chris came back in and noticed instantly that the little girl was awake "Hey Sierra" he sat down by her and gently rubbed her back "It's alright, my name's Chris, I'm a friend."
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooks

Clarissa Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:40 pm

"Friend?" Sierra asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:45 pm

"Yeah..." Chris smiled gently, continuing to rub Sierra's back "My name's Chris, I'm going to help you and your mommy."
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooks

Clarissa Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:47 pm

"Uncle Philly hurt mommy again, didn't he?" Sierra asked.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:50 pm

Chris' heart MELTED at the pain in that little voice "I'm afraid so honey" he leaned down and gave her a kiss on the cheek "But don't you worry, I'm not going to let him hurt her anymore."
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooks

Clarissa Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:53 pm

"Okay," Sierra yawned.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:57 pm

Once the little girl went back to sleep, Chris went over and started to tend to Clarissa's wounds "You poor thing" he whispered, cleaning the blood away from her face "I'll never let that scum hurt you again."
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooks

Clarissa Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:59 pm

Clarissa whimpered, twisting and turning as her mind was trapped in flashback.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:14 pm

"Hey...hey...shhhh." Chris gently shook her shoulder to try and wake her up "Clarissa it's okay, wake up."
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooks

Clarissa Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:20 pm

Clarissa's dark green eye shot open, a look of terror in them.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:46 am

"Clarissa?" Chris gently rubbed her shoulder "Clarissa it's Chris, I'm not going to hurt you, Sierra's right over here and she's safe and sound." He leaned very close to her ear before whispering "And your brother's not here either."
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooks

Clarissa Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:42 am

Clarissa wrapped her arms around Chris as she clung to him, sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:06 pm

"Shhhh, shhhhh, it's okay" Chris murmured "Everything's going to be alright now."
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooks

Clarissa Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:21 pm

Clarissa continued to sob, clinging to Chris.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:34 pm

"Do you want to talk about it?" Chris whispered, gently rubbing her head "It might help."
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooks

Clarissa Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:21 pm

"He hates me," Clarissa muttered.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:23 pm

"Why?" Chris murmured, gently rubbing her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will You Be My Savior?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: The Shows :: Smackdown :: Backstage-
Jump to: