Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will You Be My Savior?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

Will You Be My Savior? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:43 pm

Chris tentatively stroked the little girl's cheek, wishing the little girl would open up to her more "Are you hungry? I could get you some breakfast before your mommy wakes up."
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooks

Clarissa Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:50 pm

Sierra smiled and nodded. "Yes please."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:58 pm

Careful not to move Clarissa too much, Chris grabbed the hotel phone and called room service, ordering a large breakfast of pancakes, bacon and eggs and lots of orange juice, for three.

"So Sierra..." Chris pretended to think as he put the phone away "Your mommy said you were...six years old?"
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooks

Clarissa Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:02 pm

Sierra nodded. "Uh huh."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:05 pm

Chris assumed his goofy thinking face "When's your birthday?"
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooks

Clarissa Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:16 pm

Sierra giggled. "April 16th."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:20 pm

Chris cocked his head thoughtfully "Sierra....do you know who your daddy is?"
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooks

Clarissa Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:24 pm

Sierra shook her head. "Daddy left when I was a baby...."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:26 pm

"Awwwwww" Chris reached down with his one free arm and pulled Sierra in closer "Have you and your mommy always lived with your Uncle?"
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooks

Clarissa Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:29 pm

Sierra nodded. "Uncle Philly said daddy didn't leave, mommy just doesn't want me to know him, but I don't think he's telling the truth."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:33 pm

Rotten bastard Chris thought darkly "I'll make you a deal Sierra, after I get you and your mommy to my house, I'll find out who and where your daddy is, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooks

Clarissa Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:36 pm

Sierra nodded. "Kay Chrissy."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:37 pm

There was a knock at the door and Chris went to answer it, expecting it to be room service.
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooks

Clarissa Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:39 pm

Sierra cocked her head, staring at the door.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:52 pm

Chris cracked the door open and growled when he saw Punk standing rather meekly at the door "What in the blue hell do YOU want?" he snarled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will You Be My Savior?   Will You Be My Savior? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will You Be My Savior?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: The Shows :: Smackdown :: Backstage-
Jump to: