Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Need a Hero to Save me Now

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

I Need a Hero to Save me Now Empty
PostSubject: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:54 am

Saturdays were usually Evan's favorite day of the week, because it was one of the few days where he could actually wake up with Matt beside him. And while the elder Hardy was indeed sleeping on his side of the bed, Evan was far from happy. His stomach had been bothering him all night, so he hadn't gotten a lot of sleep. And now, to add to the problem, Evan was pretty sure he had a fever as well. Deciding to take a quick shower to try and cool off, Evan slipped out of bed and tiptoed into the bathroom. Slipping his sleeping clothes off, he turned the water on and stepped in, moaning as the lukewarm spray instantly began to cool his overly warm skin. The soothing effect was actually making him quite drowsy and Evan found himself sliding closer and closer to the bottom of the tub, even though common sense dictated that this was a very bad idea.
Now curled up on the bottom of the tub, Evan gave a soft moan and passed out, silently promising himself that he'd only sleep for a few minutes and then he'd go back to bed. He never woke up again....
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:08 pm

Ten minutes later Matt woke up, looking around when he realized Evan wasn't in bed with him. Smiling when he heard the shower running he got out of bed and snuck toward the bathroom. If there was one thing Matt loved to do to Evan more than anything it was sneaking up on him while he was in the shower. His eyes widened when he opened the door and realized exactly how much steam was in the room. The water had to have been incredibly hot to create that large a volume of steam.Realizinng that Evan was ou of it as the scalding hot water sprayed down on him Matt moved quickly to turn the water off, swiftly moving Evan into his arms, wrapping the smaller man in a towel and carrying him back into the bedroom. He knew if he didn't get Evan out of that heat it would make him sick. Sitting down on the bed with Evan in his arms he shook the smaller man gently, attempting to wake him.

"Evan, Evy wake up baby, come on Evy wake up," Matt said.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:10 pm

"M...Mattie?" Evan moaned and opened his eyes, revealing a thick feverish haze that obscured his doe-like eyes "W-what are you d-doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:22 pm

Matt's eyes filled with worry. "Evy, I've got today off it's Saturday remember?" Matt said.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:04 pm

"Is it?" Evan's eyes were filling rapidly with confusion "Can't....can't remember...." he looked up at Matt helplessly.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:09 pm

"It's okay baby," Matt said softly. "Why didn't you tell me Ev, why didn't you tell me you weren't feeling well?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:12 pm

"I...I don't know..." Evan's eyes were starting to grow unfocused "Thought a shower...would...help me feel...better...." his voice trailed off and his eyes were starting to slide shut ever so slowly.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:17 pm

"Come on Evy, stay with me now," Matt said. "Stay with me baby."
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:20 pm

"Mattie I..." Evan's voice suddenly began to get faint "I l-love y-you...." he just managed to choke the words out before his eyes rolled up and he went totally limp in Matt's arms.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:07 pm

"Evy," Matt said softly. "You just hang in there, I'm gonna get you help."
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:14 pm

Evan didn't respond, his face was rapidly draining of color and his chest barely rose up and down.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:26 pm

Dressing the smaller man quickly Matt rushed down the stairs toward his car, cradling Evan close.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:28 pm

Evan began to tremble slightly, he looked deathly ill.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:32 pm

"My poor Evy," Matt sighed as he lied Evan down in the back seat.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:35 pm

Evan quickly curled into the fetal position and stayed that way the entire trip to the hospital. By the time Matt got there and picked him back up, he was damp with sweat, an unnatural heat radiating from every part of his body.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:54 pm

"It's okay Evy," Matt said as he lifted Evan and carried him into the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:25 pm

Evan moaned in pain.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:06 am

"Shhh Evy, it's alright, I've got you, I've got you," Matt murmured.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:10 am

"M...Mattie...." Evan mumbled weakly, his breath starting to come in short gasps "M...." he was clearly suffering intensely, he couldn't even speak anymore.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:23 am

"I'm here Evy I'm here," Matt said. He could feel tears forming in his eyes. "I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:33 am

Evan was seen by the doctors and admitted directly to the ICU. They put him on a ventilator because he was dangerously close to respiratory arrest and for the moment he was heavily sedated, but even unconscious Evan was moaning in pain, the soft groans occasionally slipping past the ventilator.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:20 pm

"Evan," Matt murmured. "I'm gonna get you through this baby, I promise you I'm gonna get you through this."
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:22 pm

Evan eventually stopped moaning and lay still, the infection was taking a severe toll on his body.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:25 pm

Matt sighed and pulled out his cell phone, praying Chris had already crawled out of bed.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:29 pm

Chris was just waking up when his phone rang "Hello?" He sat up straight when he heard the panic in Matt's voice "Whoa whoa, slow down Matt, what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Need a Hero to Save me Now
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Homes-
Jump to: