Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Need a Hero to Save me Now

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:36 pm

"Evan's sick, really, really sick," Matt said. "I'm......I'm scared Chris."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:38 pm

"I'm...I'm scared Chris."

Chris froze when he heard Matt say that. He'd known Matt Hardy for a long time, and he'd NEVER heard the elder Hardy use that one word, EVER.

"Matt it'll be alright" he whispered soothingly "Jeff and I will be right there." He hung up and threw a pillow at his sleeping boyfriend "Wake up Jeff" he threw another pillow at the younger man and nodded when he groaned "Get dressed, we need to get to the hospital, Evan is extremely ill."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:44 pm

Jeff nodded. "Is Matt okay?" Jeff asked.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:45 pm

Chris loved his boyfriend but at times like this he really wanted to smack him "No he's not okay!" he practically snapped "He's SCARED Jeff, he told me so himself, your brother is SCARED!"
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy
Admin
Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:57 pm

"Shit," Jeff muttered. "It's been a LONG time since I've heard him say that."
Back to top Go down
https://tpbs.rpg-board.net
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:58 pm

"I know, I know" Chris laid a gentle hand on Jeff's shoulder "But this time it's going to be different, come on, Matt needs us."
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy
Admin
Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:01 pm

Jeff just nodded. "Knowing him if we don't get there fast he'll need a hospital bed of his own soon," Jeff said.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:35 pm

"That's what I'm afraid of" Chris murmured as they got to the car
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy
Admin
Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:19 pm

"Me too Chris," Jeff muttered. "Me too."
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:23 pm

Meanwhile, back at the hospital....

Evan's condition was getting worse. His fever was consistently hovering close to 105, if it went any higher he could die. He lay so still, that the only sign he was still alive was the beeping of the heart monitor. And what was worse. Matt had fled in sobs not too long ago. Without his lover's presence, Evan was in a virtual freefall towards a painful death.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:25 pm

Matt sat outside the hospital, tears streaming down his cheeks. How would he live if he lost Evan? COULD he go on without him?
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:29 pm

Chris did a double-take when he saw Matt curled up outside the hospital. For a minute his heart fell into his stomach, surely they weren't too late?

"Matt...Matt..." Chris quietly knelt down and laid a hand on the elder Hardy's shoulder while Jeff wrapped his arms around him "What are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be with Evan?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:33 pm

"I can't do it," Matt sniffled. "Hurts too bad, brings back too many memories."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:35 pm

Chris knew all too well what Matt was referring to, watching your mother die would scar anyone for life "Matt, listen to me" he kept his voice soft, but firm "I know you're hurting badly right now, but you need to be in there, for Evan's sake. He needs you with him or he won't survive this."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:40 pm

"I've never seen him so...still," Matt muttered.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:43 pm

"I know" Chris murmured "But he's still in there and he NEEDS you."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:45 pm

Matt nodded. "you're right," Matt muttered. "You're right."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:47 pm

"Come on then" Chris and Jeff pulled Matt to his feet "Let's go to him then, he's going to make it Matt, you know he will."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:02 pm

Matt nodded, too emotionally drained to respond.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:07 pm

Chris' breath caught in his throat when he saw Evan for the first time. He'd had a feeling it would be bad, but nothing he'd imagined had come close to preparing him for the heartbreaking scene before him. The poor young man was attached to no less than three IV's, two of which were filled with saline in a desperate attempt to keep him hydrated. He was drenched from head to toe in a feverish sweat that made his body glisten, and it painfully accentuated how pale he'd become.

"Come on Matt" he tugged on the elder Hardy's arm gently "Go to him, he needs you."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:10 pm

Matt froze at the door. It terrified him to see Evan like this.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:12 pm

"Matt you can do this" Chris whispered, wincing when Evan softly whimpered "Please Matt, I know you're scared, but you need to go in there and be with him, we'll be there too."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:18 pm

Matt nodded, walking into the room to sit at Evan's bedside.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:19 pm

Evan looked like he was having a nightmare, his head was weakly twisting from side to side, pain scrunching up his pale features.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:22 pm

Matt took Evan's hand gently, rubbing it slowly with his thumb. "It'll be alright Evy," Matt muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Need a Hero to Save me Now
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Homes-
Jump to: