Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Need a Hero to Save me Now

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:33 pm

"I'll be fine," Matt said. "You said yourself, Evan needs me."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:34 pm

Chris really hated it when his words were used against him "I know what I said Matt, but you know damn well I didn't mean for you to kill yourself from exhaustion. You're practically dead on your feet now, if you get a few hours of sleep, you'll feel better when Evan finally does wake up."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:41 pm

"I'm not....sleeping until I....know he's alright," Matt muttered, he was starting to get dizzy, REALLY dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:43 pm

"Matt?" The elder Hardy had suddenly gone pale and alarm bells were going off in Chris' head "Matt, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:49 pm

"I'm........fine," Matt slurred before his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he hit the floor.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:51 pm

"MATT!!!!" Chris quickly got down and pulled Matt into his lap. Not surprisingly the elder Hardy was sporting a small fever, not to mention a sizable lump on the back of his head "Damn it, stubborn, mule-headed...." Chris muttered, looking over to his boyfriend "Jeff, JEFF!!!! Go get a doctor, Matt needs help!"
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:53 pm

Jeff nodded, rushing out of the room quickly.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:56 pm

Matt groaned and Chris positioned his head more gently in his lap "Hang in there Matt, you stubborn ass." Chris shook his head as the doctor came in with a nurse to examine the elder Hardy, it turns out Jeff had been right to be worried about his older brother, now he had three people to worry about: Evan, Matt and Jeff, who was likely to make himself sick trying to take care of his brother.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:59 pm

Matt groaned a little as he came to, trying to push away the doctors that were proding at him.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:34 pm

"Matt calm down" Chris sighed and looked to his boyfriend "Jeff, talk to your brother, get him to relax."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:49 pm

"Matt, take it easy," Jeff said. "You're alright.

Matt whimpered softly before he was out again.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:55 pm

With the help of the nurses, Chris and Jeff lifted Matt into the other bed in the hospital room. The elder Hardy was suffering from extreme exhaustion, something that surprised nobody. All he really needed was sleep and some fluids and he'd be alright in a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:56 pm

Keeping Matt in the bed wasn't going to be easy. Within an hour he was up and trying to go back to Evan's bedside.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:04 pm

"Oh no you don't" Chris was almost sitting on Matt to keep him in bed "Matt you're in no condition to be up and around."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:06 pm

"Chris, let me up!" Matt whined. "Evan needs me."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:07 pm

"Matt, no!" Chris shoved Matt back down onto the bed "Listen to me....LOOK at Evan, just look at him Matt."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:12 pm

Matt turned to look at the smaller man in the bed on the other side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:16 pm

Evan was sleeping peacefully, he was still on the ventilator, but his skin had a more healthy color to it.

"You see Matt?" Chris kept his grip on Matt's shoulders "Evan's doing just fine, he's doing what he needs to do to get better, which is sleep. Right now, the best way you can help Evan is to get some sleep too, worry about you for a change, let me and Jeff keep an eye on Evan."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:17 pm

"Chris," Matt pleaded. "If I have to lie still like this at least let me lie with him." "Let me hold him, please Chris?"
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:19 pm

Chris eyed the elder Hardy warily "If I say yes, will you actually sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:21 pm

"If he's in my arms and I know he's alright, I will," Matt said. "I promise."
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:23 pm

Chris nodded "Alright then...here, lean on my shoulder" he gingerly helped Matt out of bed and led him over to where his lover lay resting "Easy now" he gently shifted Evan up so Matt could get in without moving the smaller man too much "There, you see? Evan's alright, now SLEEP you stubborn fool."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Matt wrapped his arms around Evan, and glared at Chris before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:29 pm

Feeling Matt's presence, Evan's eyelids briefly fluttered before he fell back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:37 pm

Matt slept peacefully now, no longer worried about his lover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Need a Hero to Save me Now
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Homes-
Jump to: