Twinny's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Need a Hero to Save me Now

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:24 pm

Chris breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Matt was sound asleep "Your brother sure is stubborn" he murmured, sitting down to lean against Jeff's shoulder "But at least he's resting now."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:26 pm

"At least you didn't have to grow up with him," Jeff said.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:28 pm

"Lord sometimes I wonder how you survived" Chris chuckled, laughing when Jeff smacked him playfully on the head
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:33 pm

"Hush, he's not that bad," Jeff said.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:36 pm

"Sure, all that craziness had to come from somewhere" Chris couldn't help himself, he loved provoking Jeff like this.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy
Admin
Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:39 pm

"Christopher, either hush," Jeff said. "or you'll be asking your sister to stay with her tonight."
Back to top Go down
https://tpbs.rpg-board.net
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:43 pm

Evan's ears were filled with the sounds of laughter and it gently coaxed him out from the dark warmth he'd been sleeping in for what seemed an eternity. Slowly opening his eyes, he looked around. He could feel Matt in bed with him, but it felt like he was sleeping, so who was laughing? He turned and saw Chris and Jeff laughing over something. Smiling, he tried to say hello and moaned in frustration when he discovered there was an irritating tube down his throat.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy
Admin
Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:45 pm

"Well, hey there Evan," Jeff smiled. "Welcome back."
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:47 pm

Evan smiled and wiggled the tube with his fingers, his eyes pleading.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy
Admin
Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:51 pm

"No Evan, not just yet," Jeff said. "Just a little while longer."
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:54 pm

Evan pouted and then turned to Matt, who was sound asleep. Reaching up to touch his cheek, Evan frowned when he felt how warm his lover was. He turned back to Jeff and pointed to Matt, a quizzical look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy
Admin
Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:56 pm

"He just needs rest Ev," Jeff said. "He wouldn't sleep."
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:01 pm

Evan rolled his eyes, he should've known that Matt would do something that stupid.

"H...how long?" he managed to whisper past the tube.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy
Admin
Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:03 pm

"Not too long Ev," Jeff said. "It'll be alright."
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:49 pm

Evan slowly nodded and went back to looking at Matt. He smiled, remembering that his older lover had sang to him, and it had been the most beautiful thing he'd ever heard. He reached up and ran a gentle hand through Matt's long black hair and sighed,

You silly oaf he thought to himself I know you love me, but I don't like it when you hurt yourself like this.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy
Admin
Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:13 pm

"He'll be fine Ev, you know how stubborn he is," Jeff said.
Back to top Go down
Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:00 pm

Evan nodded and rested his head against Matt's chest, slowly falling asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy
Admin
Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:44 pm

Jeff smiled, leaning closer to Chris.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:45 am

"Tired baby?" Chris gently kissed his boyfriend's head "Why don't you get some rest? I'll watch these two for a while."
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy
Admin
Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:40 am

Jeff smiled, pushing Chris back into the chair behind them and sitting down on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:58 am

Chris cradled Jeff gently, smiling when the younger man drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy
Admin
Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:25 pm

Jeff smiled in his sleep, snugging closer into Chris' chest.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:07 pm

Chris stayed awake for a while, but he was tired too, so eventually, he joined his lover in sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy
Admin
Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:45 pm

Jeff snuggled closer to Chris, starting to shiver slightly.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:13 pm

Chris opened one eye and looked down at Jeff, even while gently tightening his hold on his lover. There was no way...surely the fates didn't hate him THIS much...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Hero to Save me Now   I Need a Hero to Save me Now - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Need a Hero to Save me Now
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twinny's Place :: Downtime :: Homes-
Jump to: